Author Topic: RELEASED BY SEN. JEFF SESSIONS (R-AL): LIST OF TERROR ATTACKS IN U.S. COVERED UP BY FEDS  (Read 352 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
RELEASED BY SEN. JEFF SESSIONS (R-AL): LIST OF TERROR ATTACKS IN U.S. COVERED UP BY FEDS

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) exposed President Obama’s plans on Thursday night, November 17, 2015, to expand the number of Islamic refugees entering the U.S. from Syria, and correctly asserted it to be a recipe for disaster similar to what now is happening in Europe. He urged Congress to use its only real power – the power of the purse – to stop the present Caesar in the White House, according to WND.

In a speech on the Senate floor, Sen. Sessions cited a FBI document that confirmed how Obama has ignored 72 documented cases of terrorist activity by suspected Muslim immigrants inside the United States since July 2014. Many of these terrorists arrived as refugees, in “stark contrast to the ‘widows and orphans’ meme put forth by the Obama administration and the myriad political and religious groups that support the resettlement business.”

Sen. Sessions’ office sent the list of terrorist plots, many of which were foiled by the FBI before they could be carried out, to the administration several months ago, asking for the immigration histories for each.

Sen. Ted Cruz too co-signed the request sent to the Obama administration with an attached list of 72 individuals charged or convicted of terrorism.

Quoted Sen. Sessions,

“We asked for the immigration histories of each one of these individuals. Isn’t that a good thing to know? Shouldn’t we as policy makers know how these terrorists got into the country? Well, stunningly, the administration just refused to respond. They think if maybe they ignore these requests then people won’t know and begin to question how things are being conducted. Congress should not acquiesce to the president’s refugee funding request when he refuses to even publicly disclose the immigration histories of these 72 terrorists, many of whom are connected to ISIS – al-Qaida and ISIS.

“The president persists in this plan even though his own officials, testifying before my [immigration] subcommittee, conceded there is no database in Syria with which to vet refugees. Moreover, as his officials concluded, there is no way to prevent refugees from radicalizing after their entrance to the U.S – just as has happened unfortunately with Somali refugees.”

MUCH more at link below:

http://theconservativehistorian.com/wordpress/2015/11/22/released-by-sen-jeff-sessions-r-al-list-of-terror-attacks-in-u-s-covered-up-by-feds/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nice work Senator!
The Republic is lost.