Author Topic: Kerry Uses "Google" to Find Out About Countries He's Visiting. “I want to know where I am"  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry Uses "Google" to Find Out About Countries He's Visiting
“I want to know where I am"
December 16, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

Sure we could have had a professional diplomat on the job. But then we would have missed out on the unique flavor that Kerry brings to the job. Like paying visits to a bunch of countries that he doesn't know anything about until he uses Google.

“I usually Google a country, find an interesting article or two, read about it, get some history,” he told me. “I want to know where I am. I want to know what made this place like it is. What is it about Samarkand that’s special?”

The Secretary of State of the United States learns about other countries the way that the freshman who needs to turn a paper in tomorrow researches at the last minute. This is really the Wikipedia White House.

And yes, Kerry is just as annoying as you think.

He doesn’t sleep much, but sometimes he brings along a nylon-string guitar and relaxes by playing Beatles songs, Spanish laments, and show tunes. (Argentina will be delighted to hear that “Evita” is a favorite.)

I'm sure Argentina will be just thrilled to death.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261121/kerry-uses-google-find-out-about-countries-hes-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:14:32 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I always knew he was constantly lost. :thud: