Author Topic: PICTURED: Smiling gunman who opened fire at Standard Hotel in Los Angeles killing one and injuring three as police continue their manhunt to find the suspect  (Read 439 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360972/PICTURED-Smiling-gunman-opened-fire-Standard-Hotel-Los-Angeles-killing-one-injuring-three-police-continue-manhunt-suspect.html

Police have released an image of the gunman who opened for at The Standard Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday
    The suspect is a black man in his 20s with a mustache and cornrows who was wearing a black trench coat on the night of the shooting
    He is seen smiling in surveillance video taken from the elevator just before the shooting
    Fight broke out at 2.40am at the downtown hotel, police say
    Thomas Johnson, 21, was killed and three others were wounded and hospitalized

Gee didn't hear a thing about this in our msm. 

Offline mountaineer

Gee didn't hear a thing about this in our msm.
You mean the media really don't believe #blacklivesmatter? Wow, color me shocked.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

You mean the media really don't believe #blacklivesmatter? Wow, color me shocked.
I am wondering if he was muzzie too?

Offline mountaineer

Doesn't look like it, just run-of-the-mill thug behavior. Oops, am I permitted to use the term "thug"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org