Author Topic: Ted Cruz isn't just surging — he's winning  (Read 5921 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Ted Cruz isn't just surging — he's winning
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2015, 02:51:28 am »

Got it.   :facepalm2:

Thanks for the missing piece to the puzzle that was Sink.

You don't like Marco Rubio.

You think Trump is somebody to admire.

I shouldn't be surprised by that, though.  Weren't you the one that thought that jackleg Moore running for Senate in Mississippi was some kind of savior?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:53:14 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2015, 02:56:09 am »
I like Rubio too.  But I would still vote for Donald Trump if he is our nominee because at least he'd be our nominee and not the democrats' nominee.

I have no respect for Donald Trump.  I could never vote for somebody for whom I have no respect.

Online libertybele

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2015, 02:56:21 am »
I like Rubio too.  But I would still vote for Donald Trump if he is our nominee because at least he'd be our nominee and not the democrats' nominee.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2015, 02:57:07 am »
You don't like Marco Rubio.

You do.  And that explains everything about your positioning and comments on this site.

Thanks.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2015, 02:59:58 am »
You do.  And that explains everything about your positioning and comments on this site.

Thanks.

You like Trump which explains your positioning and comments on this site.

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2015, 03:13:55 am »
You like Trump which explains your positioning and comments on this site.

I'll root for the guy with the guts to take on the entrenched corruption and political system riddled with career consultants, politicians and super pacs.  I want to do away with our overlords--I will not protect them--in either party-- any more.  I want to throw strong chlorine into the swamp we know as Washington, DC--not wallow in it because it is comfortable and familiar.

I'll root for the guy who understands America needs a leader who will stand up for her economic and national security--and will act accordingly no matter the insult it may bring to the scholars of political correctness.

And I will do it proudly.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2015, 03:15:40 am »
I'll root for the guy with the guts to take on the entrenched corruption and political system riddled with career consultants, politicians and super pacs.  I want to do away with our overlords--I will not protect them--in either party-- any more.  I want to throw strong chlorine into the swamp we know as Washington, DC--not wallow in it because it is comfortable and familiar.

I'll root for the guy who understands America needs a leader who will stand up for her economic and national security--and will act accordingly no matter the insult it may bring to the scholars of political correctness.

:hands:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2015, 03:16:57 am »

I don't like Rubio at all! Cruz is my guy but I would vote for my dog before I'd vote for Hillary!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2015, 03:18:44 am »

Do you know that that's all bullshit?

Trump has been a PART of the political system with payoffs and pandering to politicians for 30 years.

I'm amazed at his supporters thinking he's suddenly going to turn against the system that has made him as wealthy as he is.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 03:19:44 am by sinkspur »

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2015, 03:23:27 am »
Do you know that that's all bullshit?

Call it whatever suits you, but I now understand what you're trying to protect and I do not support it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2015, 03:26:48 am »
Call it whatever suits you, but I now understand what you're trying to protect and I do not support it.

I'm not trying to "protect" anything.  God, you Trumpies are so conspiratorial.  And so accusatory.
I just want a solid conservative whom I can respect in the Oval Office.

I want Rubio, I'd settle for Cruz, but Donald Trump is a self-aggrandizing charlatan and I could never vote for him.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2015, 03:29:37 am »
I'm not trying to "protect" anything.  God, you Trumpies are so conspiratorial.  And so accusatory.
I just want a solid conservative whom I can respect in the Oval Office.

I want Rubio, I'd settle for Cruz, but Donald Trump is a self-aggrandizing charlatan and I could never vote for him.

That's simply not true.  You say you want a "solid conservative" but you support Rubio.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2015, 03:34:09 am »
That's simply not true.  You say you want a "solid conservative" but you support Rubio.

I like Rubio, you don't.

We just disagree.

Offline Carling

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2015, 04:00:12 am »
I like Rubio, you don't.

We just disagree.

GOPe-ers thinking Rubio is a "solid conservative" is exactly why Jebrubio find themselves fighting for the remaining RNC table scraps while outside candidates are flourishing.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2015, 04:00:16 am »
What sort of dog do you have?  Maybe I'll vote for him too.

LOL! Actually I have four of them!

A mini Schnauzer, a Jack Russell, and two white Labs any one of which has infinitely more brains than Hillary!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2015, 04:05:02 am »
GOPe-ers thinking Rubio is a "solid conservative" is exactly why Jebrubio find themselves fighting for the remaining RNC table scraps while outside candidates are flourishing.

If we have to settle for Cruz, I'm willing to do that so that Trump slinks off into the cesspool.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2015, 04:05:36 am »
That's quite a pack.  Which one is running for president, and did he pick a running mate yet?

None of them! I would have to pick one and write him in!  :smokin:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2015, 04:12:17 am »

Hey go easy on sink.  He probably pays more in taxes than you do in salary in a year.  His claiming that makes my decision to support outside candidates even more crystal clear.

The GOPe -the party for old rich white guys!

Not that great of a marketing plan, which explains why their chickens are coming home to roost.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2015, 01:17:36 pm »

You've earned every bit of applause for this strong declaration of principles. Business as usual in Washington DC is no longer acceptable.

You've distilled it to its core:  Economic and national security is at stake, and there's no time left to get it right.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2015, 02:06:46 pm »
Hey go easy on sink.  He probably pays more in taxes than you do in salary in a year.  His claiming that makes my decision to support outside candidates even more crystal clear.

The GOPe -the party for old rich white guys!

Not that great of a marketing plan, which explains why their chickens are coming home to roost.

WAIT a minute...................... I thought Rubio was now officially a "GOPe."..........   

How, exactly, is he an "old, rich white guy?"
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2015, 02:39:08 pm »
WAIT a minute...................... I thought Rubio was now officially a "GOPe."..........   

Marco Rubio's net worth is around $1.4 million, he is Hispanic (i.e. Caucasian) and he is 44 years old. so yeah, he qualifies as a "old rich white guy" for your average millennial

Online libertybele

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2015, 02:43:40 pm »

Rubio is definitely part of the establishment.  He has mismanaged his finances is why he isn't exactly rich and depending on which research data you look at and for what purpose, Hispanics are many times now considered white....just saying.  I would still vote for him over Hillary.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2015, 06:38:49 pm »
Marco Rubio's net worth is around $1.4 million, he is Hispanic (i.e. Caucasian) and he is 44 years old. so yeah, he qualifies as a "old rich white guy" for your average millennial

Or in an alternate universe........   ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2015, 06:44:27 pm »
Rubio is definitely part of the establishment.  He has mismanaged his finances is why he isn't exactly rich and depending on which research data you look at and for what purpose, Hispanics are many times now considered white....just saying.  I would still vote for him over Hillary.

So he's only considered white by some, isn't rich by most standards, and he's old only if you're a teenager......

That means the characterization of Rubio as on "old, rich, white guy" is a stretch beyond credulity.

Unless one wants to.... what is that expression about the suspension of disbelief???....... make a point dissing Rubio without factual support.