Author Topic: Media Refusing to Cover Police & Witness Accounts of “3 White Male Shooters” in San Bernardino  (Read 366 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Media Refusing to Cover Police & Witness Accounts of “3 White Male Shooters” in San Bernardino

"San Bernardino, CA — On the night of December 2, after the tragic shootings at the Inland Regional Medical Center, CBS Evening News interviewed a witness to the shooting.

The interview, which took place live and over the phone, has not been covered by any other mainstream outlet despite the vastly different details provided which completely contradict the subsequent ‘official’ narrative, while backing up several other eyewitness accounts.

Witness Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center, and witnessed the shooting, spoke to CBS correspondent Scott Pelley.

During this interview, Pelley would ask Abdelmageed to describe the shooters in detail. Abdelmageed replied that the shooters were three tall athletic white men.

Below is the transcribed conversation from last week’s interview."

"As the press descended upon the scene, police began to insert themselves between witnesses and reporters. Not only did they threaten witnesses by telling them not to talk to the press, but they were seen on LIVE TV physically pushing witnesses and press away from each other.

Another strange facet to this already shady story was the fact that a SWAT team was holding an active shooter drill right next to where the shootings began.

San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead confirmed that their SWAT team happened to be conducting training nearby. The team was suited, “ready to roll” and responded rapidly according to Lawhead.

What makes this drill noteworthy is that this is not the first time that emergency drills for the exact scenario unfolding were taking place at virtually the same moment the actual terrorist attacks began.

Paris-area emergency personnel and ambulance crews were taking part in a simulated emergency exercise on the very same day the Paris terrorist attacks took place.

Consequently, witnesses to the Paris attacks also said that the attackers were “white men, clean shaven, and dressed in black.”

During the 9/11 attacks on the U.S., North American Aerospace Defense Command’s (NORAD) was in the midst of a training exercise as well. It was called Vigilant Guardian, which “coincidentally” simulated planes being hijacked by terrorists.

The London subway attacks on 7/7 also encompassed drills happening only days prior to that terrorist attack."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

I clicked the link and started reading, not paying attention to who posted it.

A third of the way down, I stopped and asked myself, did Dan post this?

Scrolled back up and.... :silly:

Offline GourmetDan

I clicked the link and started reading, not paying attention to who posted it.

A third of the way down, I stopped and asked myself, did Dan post this?

Scrolled back up and.... :silly:

I'd be interested in just how you managed to click the link without seeing who posted it?  Perhaps a screen shot is in order.

Or maybe making up scenarios so that you can engage in ridicule is your best effort?

Ever consider that eye-witnesses testimony is discredited for a reason these days... no, of course not...

Who you gonna believe... the government/msm or somebody's lying eyes?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

I'd be interested in just how you managed to click the link without seeing who posted it?  Perhaps a screen shot is in order.

Or maybe making up scenarios so that you can engage in ridicule is your best effort?

Ever consider that eye-witnesses testimony is discredited for a reason these days... no, of course not...

Who you gonna believe... the government/msm or somebody's lying eyes?

I'm sorry. I was just noting how funny it is that I'm becoming good at picking out the kind of articles you tend to post. Anyway, I went back and finished reading. Relax. Thanks for posting.

Offline GourmetDan

I'm sorry. I was just noting how funny it is that I'm becoming good at picking out the kind of articles you tend to post. Anyway, I went back and finished reading. Relax. Thanks for posting.

I'm as relaxed as I can be... no need to imply otherwise...

Didn't think you were one of those who like to make up scenarios just so they can engage in ridicule...  now I know...