Author Topic: Trump: I'll Use an Executive Order to Give all Cop Killers the Death Penalty  (Read 395 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: I’ll Use An Executive Order To Give All Cop Killers The Death Penalty

SCOTT GREER
Associate Editor

9:45 PM 12/10/2015

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump delcared before a Thursday night meeting of the New England Police Benevolent Association in Milford, N.H. that he will issue an executive order mandating the death penalty for anyone convicted of murdering a law enforcement official.

After saying in his opening remarks that police “have a hard time, a lot of people killed,” Trump explained what he would do for law enforcement if he was elected president.

“One of the first things I’d do in terms of executive order if I win would be to sign a strong, strong statement that will go out to the country, out to the world, that anybody caught killing a policeman, policewoman, police officer — anybody killing a police officer: death penalty,” Trump said to loud applause. “It’s gonna happen. OK? We can’t let this go.”

At the same event, the New England police union announced that it was endorsing the billionaire for president.

Trump has long been a supporter of the death penalty and took out a full-page ad in most of the major New York papers in 1989 calling for the return of the fatal punishment in response to rising crime and a high-profile Central Park rape.

Last week, the GOP front-runner indicated in a speech given at a Virginia rally that if elected president, he would be issuing several executive orders in his first 100 days in office.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/10/trump-ill-use-an-executive-order-to-give-all-cop-killers-the-death-penalty/#ixzz3tygCtlIa
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

More pandering.

Trump cannot use EO's to usurp state laws. Plus, he loves EOs.

New boss would be just like the old boss.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sounds good to me...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Mumia Abu-Jamal is an American activist and journalist who was convicted and sentenced to death in 1982 for the 1981 murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner.

The guy is still sitting in prison waiting for justice, while the man he murdered has been dead for 35 years.

Offline sinkspur

Mumia Abu-Jamal is an American activist and journalist who was convicted and sentenced to death in 1982 for the 1981 murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner.

The guy is still sitting in prison waiting for justice, while the man he murdered has been dead for 35 years.

The death penalty is a state issue for a state crime.  If he was in Texas he would have been dead 10 years ago.