Author Topic: 'Intelligence failure?': Calif. terrorists may have been on authorities' radar  (Read 219 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/intelligence-failure-san-bernardino-terrorists-may-have-been-on-authorities/?intcmp=hpbt1

As the investigation into the San Bernardino terrorists moves into its second week, there are increasing indications that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were on the radar of authorities – or should have been, according to some lawmakers.

“You have to say it was an intelligence failure,” Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Az., said Thursday following a closed-door House briefing on the shooting. “You have to. Because it was.”

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Cal., said some of the shooters’ actions may have raised red flags.

“There are things that may have alerted law enforcement to an issue with Farook, but I don’t know that we know enough to say that these were apparent without the advantage of hindsight,” Schiff said.

Asked specifically about a report Thursday that Farook may have had ties to a group of now-convicted terrorists based in Riverside, where Farook lived, Schiff

Many thoughts here. First how can it be a failure if it is wanted by the WH? He controls the checking of these invaders. Also one of the more terrifying sentences in the English language. "Hello I am from the government and I am here to help you!"  This whole gov is infested with MB/sharia/caliphate types. They want attacks here.

Offline flowers

Boston bombers. Speed bump and brother, didn't they blame intelligence failure on that too? Whatever happened to speed bumps wife? Anyone know? I think the never filled charges on her. Mom and dad the only reason they never let them back in country because they feared mom would scream kill all infidels in court which personally I was hoping for!  Oh and Fort Hood shooter. He was intelligence failure as well?  If i remember correct he was in a group that had something to do with obama. Pure poppycock....intelligence failure. No such animal with this WH.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:25:21 pm by flowers »