Author Topic: KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM THREATENS TRUMP – Secret Service Involved!  (Read 953 times)

rangerrebew

Mad Dog Threatens Trump Then Tells All Islamic Followers In U.S. To Arm Themselves
Richard Anthony 12/10/2015

His name is Bah Ebou and apparently, he lives and works in, or around, Seattle Washington. He has posted several photos of himself on his Facebook page, that you can see by clicking HERE. You’ll notice in one of his photos (below), that he is in possession of firearms and also is wearing body armor. Apparently, he works for a security firm somewhere in the Seattle area. I was however wondering, just how is it, that he (who is obviously from some country OTHER than the U.S.) is allowed to own and be in possession of firearms ? Call me paranoid, but there is definitely something WRONG with this picture and I mean that quite literally.

This guy is UN-REAL…first he threatens to cut-off Donald Trump’s penis with a knife in his previous video, because Trump called for a halt to Muslims coming into the United States. It is against the law to threaten the life of a Presidential candidate. I don’t know how it works in his country of origin, but we take such things VERY seriously here in America. Now, this a**hole has the BALLS, to make ANOTHER video (with the American flag in the background), in which he calls on all CHRISTIANS, to tell Donald Trump to step-down as presidential candidate.

But the theatrics don’t end there…oh no, then he pulls-out the “victim card” and proceeds to tell us of how poor defenseless Muslims are being un-justly persecuted here in America. But, as if his Muslim victimization isn’t enough, he then plays the RACE CARD and says how poor innocent black people are being SLAUGHTERED all the time, by the police in America. Can you BELIEVE the BALLS on this guy ?!?

To be blunt, this guy is a real world class turd and to my mind, he personifies everything I know about Muslims and their bullsh*t so-called religion. You can’t make threats, then pretend to be a “victim”, it doesn’t work that way. Finally, near the end of his latest video, he calls on all Muslims living in the United States, to ARM themselves and if they are attacked by Americans, to FIGHT BACK.

Here is his latest video:

So, to sum up, first he threatens a presidential candidate, then he plays the “victim” AND the “race card” and finally, he calls on all Muslims to arm themselves and fight Americans. I encourage any and all Americans, to contact the FBI, the ATF and the Secret Service and report this individual to them. You don’t get to make threats like this man has and be able to get away with it. The thing that really pisses me off, is at the end of his hate-filled, racist rant, he says:”May God bless the United States of America”.

No “pal” you don’t get to play that bullsh*t with me, or any other REAL American !!

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/mad-dog-threatens-trump-then-tells-all-mslims-in-u-s-to-arm-themselves/
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:08:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM THREATENS TRUMP – Secret Service Involved!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:20:45 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/knife-wielding-muslim-posts-videos-threatening-donald-trump/

KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM THREATENS TRUMP – Secret Service Involved!

Kristinn Taylor Dec 9th, 2015 6:28 pm

UPDATE: The Secret Service told The Gateway Pundit the agency is investigating the threats to Trump made in the videos.

A video posted to the You Tube account of Ebou Bah shows a Black male Muslim holding a knife in each hand threatening to attack leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump over Trump’s statement calling for a national security moratorium on Muslim immigration to the United States.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 09:27:42 pm »
Welcome to the religion of peace.  He's following what the koran says.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 09:30:41 pm »
He looks a lot like our President.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 09:32:22 pm »
Welcome to the religion of peace.  He's following what the koran says.

The guy would be on firmer footing if at the end of his rant he simply shouted "Black lives matter."

No problemo, dude. Nothing to see here, move along.....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 09:32:32 pm »
By all means, lets import more....

Offline Millee

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 09:32:54 pm »
He seems nice.  So happy we're getting more of him and his ilk here.   :nometalk:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 09:34:46 pm »

Maybe it's his son...............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 09:35:41 pm »
By all means, lets import more....

Indeed.  Let thousands upon thousands walk across our southern border and welcome them with open arms.......   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 10:02:14 pm »
I wish I could just reach through the screen and slap that fool

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 10:05:08 pm »
Gee I wonder what country of origin this fine upstanding nice muslim is from? How long has he been here? Well this must be just a one time event. They tell us islam is nothing but rainbows and unicorns. Yeah I am sure he is just some lone unemployed muzzie yute. Koran is a book that tells them to hug all Christians and Jews and women too.  :smokin:   Pfft......spit.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 10:11:35 pm »
Gee I wonder what country of origin this fine upstanding nice muslim is from? How long has he been here? Well this must be just a one time event. They tell us islam is nothing but rainbows and unicorns. Yeah I am sure he is just some lone unemployed muzzie yute. Koran is a book that tells them to hug all Christians and Jews and women too.  :smokin:   Pfft......spit.

All we can do is hope that the FBI and/or DHS has eyes on him.  Then again, with Jeh Johnson running DHS and members of the Muslim Brotherhood advising him, I doubt there is any surveillance of this monster.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 12:29:55 am »
I wish I could just reach through the screen and slap that fool

You'll have to stand in a very long line.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 12:51:07 am »
Grateful it was a video and not an actual confrontation.     :0001:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 01:55:17 am »
Koran is a book that tells them to hug all Christians and Jews and women too.  :smokin:   Pfft......spit.

Flowers, I don't want to destroy your ideals and make you cynical, but I don't think the actual verb was "hug".

:laugh:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 02:51:44 pm »
You Bitter Christian Clingers don't understand:

It was a comedy bit!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/625677/Muslim-Donald-Trump-YouTube-trumpfacts-Bah-Ebou

Offline flowers

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 06:11:12 pm »
Flowers, I don't want to destroy your ideals and make you cynical, but I don't think the actual verb was "hug".

:laugh:
  Did I need the sarc tag?  :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 06:22:56 pm »
  Did I need the sarc tag?  :laugh:

No, I was just being a smart-alec.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 06:23:33 pm »

If I had a son, he would look like Abu Gamadingo banana eater.

I wonder if this guy ate his own family. I don't know how the rules of cannibalism work. Can you eat family, or do they get a pass? I don't know?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.