Author Topic: Resolution Barring Consideration of Religion in Immigration Passes Senate Committee  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sinkspur wrote above:
"We do not discriminate on the basis of religion.  Period."

We should.

It's more than common sense to maintain a common culture and working nation.

It's become a matter of existential survival.

Offline sinkspur

sinkspur wrote above:

We should.

Read the Constitution.   "Freedom of religion and the free exercise thereof."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

sinkspur wrote above:

We should.

The problem isn't a religion. The problem is a violent, aggressive political system wrapped in the guise of a religion.

Hindu - ok
Shinto - ok
Protestant - ok
Catholic - ok
Sikh - ok
Buddhism - ok
Jew - ok

islam - It's out of control. It's not racism/bigotry. It's rational to suspect, and control muslims.

Offline aligncare

The problem isn't a religion. The problem is a violent, aggressive political system wrapped in the guise of a religion.

Hindu - ok
Shinto - ok
Protestant - ok
Catholic - ok
Sikh - ok
Buddhism - ok
Jew - ok

islam - It's out of control. It's not racism/bigotry. It's rational to suspect, and control muslims.

No no no, political correctness demands that Americans commit suicide over some sappy fantasy based on a Coca-Cola commercial from the 1970s... "we are the world, we are the children"

Well, I'm not having none of it.

Offline Relic

No no no, political correctness demands that Americans commit suicide over some sappy fantasy based on a Coca-Cola commercial from the 1970s... "we are the world, we are the children"

I'm not sure what we can do that's meaningful. But I am against it, and tell everyone that will listen.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Hindu - ok
Shinto - ok
Protestant - ok
Catholic - ok
Sikh - ok
Buddhism - ok
Jew - ok

Islam is not a Religion!  Islam is a hateful political system disguised as a religion that will do ANYTHING to impose it self on everyone on the planet! It is a thousand times worse than Communism ever thought about being and that needs to soak in before it's to late!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

I really didn't want to engage in this tonight - I'm pretty sick of the same circular arguments. But...Islam is doubling over in laughter at our weakness - well represented by this resolution.  Islam would grant no freedom of religion to anyone, in their religion it is submit by force or die.  They will take our defense of their religion as a weakness to exploit, and they will exploit it.  We have had an apoplexy...an orgy...of defending Islam after they have once again for the...how many times is it now?...murdered our people. This country has done nothing but attack Christianity in its politics...and defend the death cult of Islam. What do you think Islamists see?  Do you think they see strength in our defense of their "religion?" They see a country that will not stop their steady infiltration, a country that is too timid to really fight them, a country that will defend them when they murder our people. They see a fat, lazy, rich people waiting to be killed and taken over.  A country that thinks that by accepting them and granting them rights that we will change them from what they have believed in their entire lives.  They are laughing tonight and celebrating showing us up to be the craven weaklings we are.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline katzenjammer

Islam is not a Religion!  Islam is a hateful political system disguised as a religion that will do ANYTHING to impose it self on everyone on the planet! It is a thousand times worse than Communism ever thought about being and that needs to soak in before it's to late!

I have always believed that some of the best sources, for kafirs like me, on the reality of what izlam really is, and is not, come from the muslim apostates.  They speak truthfully, with a death sentence hanging over their heads.

I suggest that anyone that has doubts about whether or not izlam is a legitimate "religion," or something far different that uses the thin veneer of religiosity to mask its true nature, explore the writings of some of these apostates.

One woman that is often in the news of late is Ayaan Hirsi Ali, some of her quotes:

“The morning after the 9/11 attacks...we began talking about the Twin Towers attack. Ruud shook his head sadly about it all. He said, "It's so weird, isn't it, all these people saying this has to do with Islam?"
I couldn't help myself...I blurted out, "But it *is* about Islam. This is based in belief. This is Islam."
Ruud said, "Ayaan, of course these people may have been Muslims, but they are a lunatic fringe. We have extremist Christians, too, who interpret the bible literally. Most Muslims do not believe these things. To say so is to disparage a faith which is the second largest religion in the world, and which is civilized, and peaceful."
I walked into the office thinking, "I have to wake these people up."...The Dutch had forgotten that it was possible for people to stand up and wage war, destroy property, imprison, kill, impose laws of virtue because of the call of God. That kind of religion hadn't been present in Holland for centuries. It was not a lunatic fringe who felt this way about America and the West. I knew that a vast mass of Muslims would see the attacks as justified retaliation against the infidel enemies of Islam.”

“Wishful thinking about the peaceful tolerance of Islam cannot interpret away this reality: hands are still cut off, women still stoned and enslaved, just as the Prophet Muhammad decided centuries ago.”

“Reality is not easy, but all this make-believe doesn't make it easier.”

“Even for Muslims who are already here…there is an active Islamization process going on in the United States of America. We’ve been in denial about it for a very, very long time. It is time that we wake up, and see who is behind this.”

I see no difference between Islam and Islamism. Islam is defined as submission to the will of Allah, as it is described in the Koran. Islamism is just Islam in its most pure form.

I have had to pay a price for leaving Islam and for speaking out. I have to pay for round-the-clock security because of the death threats against me.

People ask me if I have some kind of death wish, to keep saying the things I do. The answer is no: I would like to keep living. However, some things must be said, and there are times when silence becomes an accomplice to injustice.

There are many others, some with much more stark descriptions of their former "religion."  Search them out, settle on the sources that are believable and legitimate to you.  And fellow kafir, take it from the horse's mouth!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have always believed that some of the best sources, for kafirs like me, on the reality of what izlam really is, and is not, come from the muslim apostates.  They speak truthfully, with a death sentence hanging over their heads.

I suggest that anyone that has doubts about whether or not izlam is a legitimate "religion," or something far different that uses the thin veneer of religiosity to mask its true nature, explore the writings of some of these apostates.

One woman that is often in the news of late is Ayaan Hirsi Ali, some of her quotes:

There are many others, some with much more stark descriptions of their former "religion."  Search them out, settle on the sources that are believable and legitimate to you.  And fellow kafir, take it from the horse's mouth!

If we cannot believe what those who have been there and are putting their very lives on the line to tell us the TRUTH tell us who exactly can we believe!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

If we cannot believe what those who have been there and are putting their very lives on the line to tell us the TRUTH tell us who exactly can we believe!

Well, the problem that we have is that there are three basic categories:

1.  Those that are interested in learning the truth, so that appropriate actions can be taken (before it is too late).
2.  Those that can't be bothered to learn the truth about much of anything that matters (unfortunately the largest group in our population!), either because they are just too clueless to understand much, or prefer to let the Normalcy Bias comfortably shield them from reality.
3.  Those that wish to suppress the truth so that their agenda can proceed apace.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

1.  Those that are interested in learning the truth, so that appropriate actions can be taken (before it is too late).
2.  Those that can't be bothered to learn the truth about much of anything that matters (unfortunately the largest group in our population!), either because they are just too clueless to understand much, or prefer to let the Normalcy Bias comfortably shield them from reality.
3.  Those that wish to suppress the truth so that their agenda can proceed apace.

I would be so bold as to add a 4th: There are those who KNOW the truth but just don't care so long as they continue to get their free (to them) stuff!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

I would be so bold as to add a 4th: There are those who KNOW the truth but just don't care so long as they continue to get their free (to them) stuff!

Ehh, I put them squarely in category 3.  But what's an extra category or two between friends!!   :beer:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Ehh, I put them squarely in category 3.  But what's an extra category or two between friends!!   :beer:

Agreed!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

While the second may comprise the largest numbers, the third is definitely in ascendance right now.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien