Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl: I Deserted My Unit to Save It  (Read 206 times)

Offline flowers

Bowe Bergdahl: I Deserted My Unit to Save It
« on: December 10, 2015, 10:30:36 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/10/bergdahl-breaks-silence-left-unit-highlight-poor-leadership/

Army Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl broke his silence about leaving his base in Afghanistan to NPR’s popular “Serial” podcast. In it, he claims he deserted his unit “to highlight poor leadership” and rapidly realized he was “in over his head.”

“Doing what I did is me saying that I am like, I don’t know, Jason Bourne. I had this fantastic idea that I was going to prove to the world that I was the real thing,” he stated. “You know, that I could be what it is that all those guys out there that go to the movies and watch those movies, they all want to be that, but I wanted to prove that I was that.”

Good fricken' grief.  They have had all this time to come up with a story line for this taliban lover and they come up with Jason Borne????????????????????????????????????   :chairbang:  Buckle up folks!  He should be at room temp. I wonder how the family members of the 5 dead who died because of him feel that this guys defense is Jason Borne? He left on his own wanted to be with taliban it has been proven.