Author Topic: More U.S. green cards for Muslims than Europeans. Followers of Islam vote 70% for Democrats  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

More U.S. green cards for Muslims than Europeans
Followers of Islam vote 70% for Democrats
Published: 10 hours ago

As Donald Trump continues to get a royal beat-down from the political and media establishment for saying the U.S. should temporarily halt Muslim immigration, some new facts are emerging about the U.S. Muslim population.

CNN posted a story Tuesday titled, “The truth about Muslims in America,” which made a clear attempt to put forth the U.S. Muslim population’s best foot while downplaying its darker side.

The news agency cited a Pew Research study estimating that population at a “minuscule” 1 percent, and said roughly the same number of deadly terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims as Muslims between Sept. 11, 2001, and the end of 2014.

The New York Times published a similar story about U.S. Muslims, saying Muslim-inspired attacks have killed 45 people since Sept. 11, 2001, while “racist” or “anti-government” whites killed 48 over the same time frame.

But what this means, according to an article in National Review by Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, is that U.S. Muslims, with only 1 percent of the population, managed to account for half of all the terror attacks over a 13-year period.

“That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims,” Krikorian writes.

Pew also found that Muslim immigrants are among the fastest growing segment of all immigrants, which would explain why Arabic is the fastest growing language in U.S. public schools.

It also sheds light on the political attitudes of Muslims worldwide.

Pew writes: “Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law.”

So if that is the case, why is the U.S. bringing in so many Muslims from those countries? And why did the U.S. government issue more green cards every year over the past three years to people from Muslim countries than to Europeans?

The answer could be in the politics.

Pew found that 70 percent of Muslims in the U.S. vote Democratic, while only 11 percent vote Republican.

Pakistan and Iraq, home to some of the most violent jihadists, are the two top green-card countries for the United States.

The following are the five-year green card totals for Muslim countries:

Pakistan (83,000), Iraq (83,000), Bangladesh (75,000), Iran (73,000), Egypt (45,000), Somalia (31,000), Uzbekistan (24,000), Turkey (22,000), Morocco (22,000), Jordan (20,000), Albania (20,000), Lebanon (16,000), Yemen (16,000), Indonesia (15,000), Syria (14,000), Sudan (13,000), Afghanistan (11,000), Sierra Leone (10,000), Guinea (8,000), Senegal (7,000), Saudi Arabia (7,000), Algeria (7,000), Kazakhstan (7,000), Kuwait (5,000), Gambia (5,000), United Arab Emirates (4,000), Azerbaijan (4,000), Mali (3,000), Burkina Faso (3,000), Kyrgyzstan (3,000), Kosovo (3,000), Mauritania (2,000), Tunisia (2,000), Tajikistan (2,000), Libya (2,000), Turkmenistan (1,000), Qatar (1,000), Chad (1,000).

The U.S. gives out slightly more green cards to people from Shariah-compliant Muslim nations than it does to Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand combined.

“Why do we give most of our green cards to people who don’t agree with our system of government?” one veteran staffer on Capitol Hill asked WND.

According to the Pew study, 51 percent of U.S. Muslims – and 60 percent of those under 30 – said they would prefer to live under Shariah law than U.S. law. That would be troubling in itself, but among those flooding in every year on green cards, the percentage is much higher.

The U.S. hands out 1 million green cards annually. About 100,000 of those cards go to Muslims, placing them on a track toward full citizenship and voting rights within five years.

Europeans received an average of 80,000 U.S. green cards per year over the three-year period ending in 2013, while Oceania (Australia-New Zealand) gets about 5,000 and Canadians about 13,000. And this does not account for the fact that some who enter from Europe are actually Muslim.

Muslims are the fastest-growing religious group in the world, with 23 percent of the global population, and will take over Christianity as the top religion by the end of the century, according to the Pew Research Center.

Pew estimates the total number of Muslims in the U.S. at 2.8 million in 2013, encompassing 1 percent of the population.

But the study also found that the number of Muslim immigrants with permanent residency status in the U.S. has doubled, from just 5 percent of the total in 1992 to 10 percent in 2012.

“If current trends continue, the Muslim population in the United States is projected to more than double in the next 20 years, from 2.6 million in 2010 to 6.2 million in 2030. … Of all the countries in the Americas, Canada and the U.S. are expected to have by far the largest percentage increases in the size of their Muslim populations, 183.1% and 139.5%, respectively. … By 2030, the U.S. is projected to have a larger number of Muslims than any European country other than Russia (which is expected to have 19 million Muslims by 2030) and France (which is expected to have 6.9 million Muslims in 2030).”

More green cards to citizens of Pakistan than U.K.

The U.S. gives more green cards last year to Pakistan than to the United Kingdom. It handed out 13,000 to individuals from Pakistan compared to 12,984 from the United Kingdom.

The U.S. gave twice as many green cards to citizens of Iraq as to France, and four times more to Ethiopia than to Italy.

Ethiopia is also one of the top countries in which the practice of female genital mutilation is practiced as a cultural norm.

The U.S. issued 86,000 green cards to Europeans in 2013, which accounts for about 10 percent of the 1 million total green cards issued annually.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/12/Pew15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populationChange_310px.png
Pew15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populationChange_310px

If current trends continue, by 2050 Pew concluded:

• The number of Muslims will nearly equal the number of Christians around the world.

• Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.

• In Europe, Muslims will make up 10 percent of the overall population.

• In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.

Other demographers have estimated the total number of Muslims living in America at between 3 and 4 million and growing. The Council for American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR, estimates it at 7 million.

Considering the documented attitudes of U.S. Muslims, it’s fair to assume that an Islamic “fifth column” is being built inside America, reported Paul Sperry in an op-ed for Business Insider, with at least 100,000 new Muslims coming to the U.S. as lawful permanent residents every year. If foreign student visas and temporary work visas are included, that number swells to about 200,000 every year.

Former Muslims weigh in

But not all were so eager to condemn Trump, including some former Muslims who converted to Christianity and found safe harbor in America.

Mark Christian, a former child imam who grew up in Egypt the son of a Muslim Brotherhood member, said American liberals have a strange fascination with Islam and will go to bizarre lengths to defend it against “religious persecution.” But when it comes to protecting the religious freedom of Christians, they’re not nearly as zealous.

“Before we blame Trump for his statements, let us point out that without a failed administration and political culture that for the last 14 years have been unable to protect the American people from the very enemy that slaughters them on a regular basis, politicians like Trump would not have resorted to such measures,” Christian said. “The fact is, people are afraid; Americans are terrified.”

Still, he said there is reason to question how Trump’s plan would be carried out in practical terms.

“On paper, even though I was Christian by two years before I came to this country, when I was coming to this country I was coming on paper as a Muslim. And I’m glad the country opened its doors for me to come,” he said. “And without coming to this country I would not be saved. I would not be alive.”

Christian said he finds it “mind boggling” that President Obama uses the latest terrorist attack in San Bernardino to strip Americans of their the Second Amendment rights.

“But they get upset at Trump. The job of the president is to protect the American people; this is the job and the oath that they take,” he said. “When we see that the woman came in with fake information and gets access to guns and shoots people like in San Bernardino, I think there is reason for him to say we need to shut it down for a while and see what is going on with this situation.”

In fact, after 9/11 the exact same thing happened. Refugee programs and other immigration programs from Muslim countries were temporarily halted or scaled back.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/09/Dr.-Mark-Christian-289x300.jpg
Dr. Mark Christian grew up in a prominent Muslim family in Egypt and converted to Christianity as an adult. He has been disowned by his family.

Dr. Mark Christian grew up in a prominent Muslim family in Egypt and converted to Christianity as an adult. He has been disowned by his family.

“And they even deported some. There are rules and regulations in everything that is going on in this country,” Christian said. “And when we are at war. It is not Americans who decided to go to war. I hate the words ‘radical Islam’ or ‘Islamist’ because they have no meaning whatsoever. I would ask, ‘What does that even mean, radicalized?’”

He continued, “The shooter, Mr. Farook, lived a life very similar to mine. He memorized the Quran. He went to Mecca to complete his religion as they say. He met a woman, and he followed the teaching of Muhammad by marrying her. So clearly Farook was living the exact Muslim life laid out by Muhammad. The woman, Tashfeen Malik, was highly educated. She followed Muslim law to the letter. She is a Salafist by the way she is dressed. So the guy got angry and upset because they feel like they live in this country but they don’t belong to this country, because they feel the culture is against them. That could be someone offending Allah, or when they shared Jesus with him, or said something about his beard.”

Christian said he does not agree with Trump’s proposal, but he believes it will resonate with most Americans because of the lack of leadership by the current administration.

“When the leadership fails to provide protection to the citizens, those like Trump start reverting to extreme measures against the things that could kill them and kill their families,” he said.

“Right now, we are living in a state that is not respecting order, not respecting citizens. They are more worried about offending Muslims than those who are getting shot and beheaded.”

‘This is not incompetence. This is treason’

Shahram Hadian, a native of Iran who converted to Christianity and emigrated first to Canada and then the United States, said Trump’s plan would present challenges.

He said his own family was disrupted when President Jimmy Carter blocked all Iranian immigrants from obtaining U.S. visas following the hostage crisis.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/10/shahram-hadian-pastor.jpg
Pastor Shahram Hadian

Pastor Shahram Hadian

“For me, it was very personal. My mom was stuck in Europe for two-and-a-half years. So I think it’s an overreaction, but I share all his concerns, because part of the frustration is this is clearly a Muslim issue,” said Hadian, now a pastor in Washington state. “This is not incompetence from the Obama administration. This is complicity. This is treason. We saw it in Loretta Lynch’s comments about prosecuting anti-Muslim speech.”

Hadian said the U.S. should limit Muslim immigration, and Congress should provide better oversight. He said Trump’s plan may be needed, but not now, not as a “first step.” Hadian said all refugee resettlement from Muslim nations should cease immediately, and he believes the oath of citizenship should be tweaked to include a clause that Shariah-compliant Muslims will have difficulty agreeing to.

“This is not a problem with people coming in from other religions. This is a Muslim problem,” he said. “That’s why I have publicly said, if you’re going to naturalize Muslims, you need to add to the citizenship oath, because of their allegiance to Shariah, because if they are here to subvert and adhere to Shariah, then if they violate that oath it immediately gives you reason to deport them.”

Citizens of foreign countries don’t have ‘constitutional rights’

Former GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann said the media is reacting as though citizens of foreign countries have constitutional rights to enter the U.S.

“Donald Trump is right,” said Bachmann, of Minnesota, which has had its share of problems with Islamic terrorists recruiting young Somali refugees.

“Obama’s insane open-door immigration policies are getting innocent Americans killed.

“No one has a right to enter the United States,” Bachmann continued. “Until we can set up a working, fail-safe vetting system, Trump’s idea is the only one that ensures the innocence, safety and security of all Americans, Muslims included.”

Clare Lopez, vice president of research and analysis for the Center for Security Policy in Washington, believes the U.S. should add “very specific questions” to the immigration interviews about allegiance to Shariah, willingness to renounce any element of Shariah that contradicts the U.S. Constitution, willingness to assimilate into a Judeo-Christian society, willingness to abide by man-made law, willingness to tolerate gender equality.”

“Even if they lie, their body language likely would give away any discomfort with this line of questioning,” Lopez said. “Further, getting them on the record sets up the legal basis for expulsion if later found to have lied. Lastly, word would get around pretty quickly that we are insisting on these criteria now … might have a salubrious effect on the overall flow.”

Lopez points out that U.S. law not only permits but it obligates the exclusion of individuals who would pose a national security threat or subscribe to subversive ideologies. Islamic law is not compatible with U.S. law and could, therefore, be interpreted as a hostile foreign ideology, she said.

This element of federal law has been invoked before by U.S. presidents to keep out foreign subversives.

“We used to have questions about affiliation with communism, for example … on non-immigrant visa forms, much more so for the immigrant visa process,” she said.

“So, I think to limit our concerns merely to those with ties to ‘terrorist organizations,’ misses the point and also ignores a whole set of other benefits to expanding our criteria to the ideological affinity of those we let in.”

Christian said Americans are growing tired of the deception from their leaders and the media, trying to portray Islamic terrorism as having nothing to do with Islam.

“What is the difference between the king of Saudi Arabia and ISIS? The penalty for adultery in Saudi Arabia is death. What is it that Saudi Arabia and ISIS are doing differently from each other?” he asks. “Both chop heads off for apostasy, shoot people for being adulterers? Saudi Arabia does the same. ISIS throws homosexuals off buildings, and Saudi Arabia beheads them. I would love anybody to tell me the difference.”

Hadian said he is “very sensitive to overreaction” because it affected him personally during the Iran hostage crisis, but he does believe Trump has good reason to be concerned about protecting America.

“I think he is staunchly patriotic and, therefore, he is looking at these attacks and saying, ‘OK where is this going?’ And Islam has declared war and this aspect of jihad is to create terror, by devout Muslims. That’s the narrative, because terror on one side and on the other side continue to push for Shariah constraints on free speech to where it’s illegal to criticize Islam. You criticize it or their prophet and you’re guilty of slander. So they’re saying, ‘We’re going to make you afraid on one side, and then on the other side say, ‘Don’t you dare say you blame it on Islam.’

“So I think Trump was very frustrated based on Obama’s speech. They’re seeing the writing on the wall. So if I was advising Trump, I’d say let’s implement this in steps. Let’s go with steps one, two, three and four. And if step five doesn’t work, then we go to step six and shut them all out.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/muslims-fastest-growing-group-in-world-70-democrat/#DvygiW2GrmjmAptL.99