Author Topic: Planned Parenthood suspect: 'I am warrior for the babies'  (Read 383 times)

Offline flowers

Planned Parenthood suspect: 'I am warrior for the babies'
« on: December 09, 2015, 10:02:06 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/09/planned-parenthood-suspect-am-warrior-for-babies/?intcmp=hplnws

BREAKING: The man accused of killing three people and wounding nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado stunned a courtroom Wednesday by declaring he is a "warrior for the babies" and won't go to trial.

Robert Lewis Dear, 57, made the outburst before he was formally charged with first-degree murder and other counts in a Colorado Springs courtroom.

Colorado Springs police have declined to discuss a potential motive in the Nov. 27 attack, but there had been mounting evidence to suggest Dear was deeply concerned about abortion.

He rambled to authorities about "no more baby parts" after his arrest. And a law enforcement official said this week that the gunman asked at least one person in a nearby shopping center for directions to the clinic before opening fire. The official was not authorized to publicly discuss the investigation and spoke this week to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Dear has lived in remote locations without electricity or water and was known to hold survivalist ideas.

hmmmm..................seems PP was the target?

Offline musiclady

Re: Planned Parenthood suspect: 'I am warrior for the babies'
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:54:34 pm »
Ah yes, from a fine upstanding Christian who goes on line to get sadomasochist sex partners, and shoots innocent people.

He's no 'warrior' for anything.  He's a wanton, cold-blooded murderer.

The OPPOSITE of someone who is pro-LIFE.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 10:58:15 pm »

Ah yes, from a fine upstanding Christian who goes on line to get sadomasochist sex partners, and shoots innocent people.

He's no 'warrior' for anything.  He's a wanton, cold-blooded murderer.

The OPPOSITE of someone who is pro-LIFE.
goopo you forgot to add he also abused a dog. Real Christian type.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 11:01:50 pm »
  goopo you forgot to add he also abused a dog. Real Christian type.

Ah yes.................. the makings of a serial killer......torturing animals.

But he will be held up by the vile left as a "Christian pro-lifer" and half the population will hate us for what this psychopath did.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 11:12:10 pm »
It has been a very very bad year for Planned Parenthood till this bastard showed up.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 11:21:08 pm »
I'm sure the media will paint all pro-life people with his brush while in the next breath, saying the many, many, many acts of Islamic terrorism do not represent anything about them.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 11:25:39 pm »
Yes in one single day he gave PP years of help for the left.  **nononono*