Author Topic: 'Trump's not wrong – we can't wear uniform in our OWN cars': Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London being so 'radicalised' they are no-go areas  (Read 3360 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352406/Scotland-Yard-mocks-Trump-s-claims-London-police-terrified-Muslim-areas-officers-claim-tycoon-RIGHT.html

Donald Trump claims Met police are terrified in radical areas of the capital
    Scotland Yard hit back in rare statement: 'Trump could not be more wrong'
    But several serving officers said there are some safety fears in London
    One said: 'Trump's not wrong. He pointed out something plainly obvious'
    Another said: 'Islamification is occurring. You have to have extra vigilance'
    Cameron and Boris lead condemnation but Trump calls critics 'foolish'
    7 people per second sign 200,000-strong petition calling for UK to ban him
    Are you a serving police officer? What do you think? Email martin.robinson@mailonline.co.uk

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

I'm sure Marco Rubio thinks Trump is all crazy on this too.

Rubio better look up the 1992 Immigration, Naturalization Law but that will require some work effort and that is not his strong suit. :silly:

Offline Longiron

Ask the cops in the street and they will tell you TRUMP is Right. Wonder how many of the 200K signatures were MUSSIEs 199K +  1K Top tier Govt officials and media who are in denial. :patriot:

Offline aligncare

Calling EC. Knowing your dislike for Trump, and as you are a British subjects living in London, I would love to get your take on this.

Offline flowers

Calling EC. Knowing your dislike for Trump, and as you are a British subjects living in London, I would love to get your take on this.
yes EC would love to hear your take for sure on this.

Offline famousdayandyear

Again, Trump said nothing at all original.

So it is a fact; but he is not the first to say it.  Only when he says it, people pay attention.  Right?

Oceander

So it is a fact; but he is not the first to say it.  Only when he says it, people pay attention.  Right?

So basically Trump is nothing more than a cult of personality.

Just like Obama.

Oceander

Just like Ronald Reagan, you mean.

Bullsh&t.  The difference between Reagan and Trump is about as big as the difference between Reagan and Obama.  People voted for Reagan because he stood for something positive, and he explained in simple terms why his vision for the country was inclusive.  Donald Trump is simply against - against liberals (notwithstanding he's a liberal himself) against muslims, against ....  And Reagan's principles were hard-won; he read, a great deal, and was familiar with philosophy.  For all we can tell, Trump simply picked his talking points because he knew they would feed the irrational emotional desires of the right win.  Donald Trump is the antithesis of Reagan.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:48:57 am by Oceander »

Offline evadR

Of course Trump is not wrong, and the Euroweenies that say differently know it.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline famousdayandyear

Of course Trump is not wrong, and the Euroweenies that say differently know it.

There have been no-go zones in the UK and Europe for decades.  Check lexis/nexis.

Offline aligncare

There's much to be positive about.

Trump's leadership on national security is something positive. Trump's leadership on border security is  something positive. Trump's leadership on neutralizing the elitist media is something positive. Trump's leadership in striking a blow against political correctness is something positive. Trump's leadership on veterans' issues is something positive. Trump's leadership on trade and economic issues are something positive.

There's a lot to be positive about Trump. His is an America-first campaign, which I know bothers some people who throw words around like nativist and nationalist as though they were pejoratives.

Though, I call it patriotism and love for my adopted homeland.

Oceander

Trump's leadership on national security is something positive. Trump's leadership on border security is  something positive. Trump's leadership on neutralizing the elitist media is something positive. Trump's leadership in striking a blow against political correctness is something positive. Trump's leadership on veterans' issues is something positive. Trump's leadership on trade and economic issues are something positive.

There's a lot to be positive about Trump. His is an America-first campaign, which I know bothers some people who throw words around like nativist and nationalist as though they were pejoratives.

:bigsilly:

Worshiping the Trump cult of personality is not patriotism.  You're a cultist, not a patriot.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:11:23 am by Oceander »

Offline evadR

W O R D

Offline evadR

To point out the positive aspects of a person is not cultism.
To deny those aspects is naivete. To poke fun is ignorance. And to continue down the same old path of 1 party government is suicide.
Our leaders are actually getting people killed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Love this post by you, Sal. 

It means a lot to me.  YOU mean a lot to me. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Love this post by you, Sal. 

It means a lot to me.  YOU mean a lot to me.

Thanks, DC. It has been hard suffering the insults from people here who share our basic political philosophy yet throw that aside because we disagree on who we think is the best choice to go to Washington and make a difference there.

You settled early on a candidate, I'm deciding now to throw my support behind a candidate, others still can't or won't commit to a candidate. But, at this point it's pretty clear who the people's choice is, and I don't believe it's the establishment that will win this one.

You just gotta believe in your political instincts and stand strong my friend. I know you will.

geronl

Only the fools who need clowns before they'd pay attention to the circus

Offline aligncare

Trigger warning! Trigger warning! Trigger warning!

Micro aggression detected on isle 19, aggression manager please bring a mop and bucket to isle 19.

Safe-space breached on isle 19! Respond immediately!

:silly:

Offline Carling

So now Trump is wrong for speaking a truth and anybody who agrees with it is a fool.

I think I've seen it all now in the TDS on this board.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:36:59 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Mod1

Settle yourselves, please, friends. It's not us vs. us, it's us vs. them (and "them" be the left).

Online Right_in_Virginia

Settle yourselves, please, friends. It's not us vs. us, it's us vs. them (and "them" be the left). 

I think I understand your role on the site.  But, respectfully, "us vs. us" is exactly what the primary season is all about--and designed to be.  It's a vital process.

The time for "us v them" comes in the general election.