Author Topic: Obama Scolds America on 150th Anniversary of End of Slavery – “Original Sin” Still With Us (VIDEO)  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/obama-scolds-america-on-150th-anniversary-of-end-of-slavery-original-sin-still-with-us-video/

Obama Scolds America on 150th Anniversary of End of Slavery – “Original Sin” Still With Us (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Dec 9th, 2015 11:39 am Leave a Comment

He just can’t help it.
The United States was one of the first countries to liberate slaves and end the practice of slavery.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans gave their lives in Civil War so that that men and women they would never meet would one day walk free.

Many Muslim countries still buy and sell slaves.

Today Barack Obama marked the 150th anniversary of the abolishment of slavery and involuntary servitude, a law passed by Republicans and signed by Republican President Abraham Lincoln in 1865. by lecturing America for its “original sin.”

Obama scolded America for its “original sin” of slavery.

“We would do a disservice to those warriors of justice, Tubman and Douglas, and Lincoln and King, were we to deny that the scars of our nation’s original sin are still with us today.

What a pompous America-basher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZqOv_FcBM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well since we're getting theological here, talking about 'original sin' remember God says sin can only be paid with blood.

And we did just that - lots and lots of American blood. So I say the debt is paid.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

I think Obama would be happier if we still had slavery.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.