Author Topic: Trump: The Worst Human Being  (Read 4172 times)

Oceander

Re: Trump: The Worst Human Being
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 03:08:30 am »

You should be hitting detox, not the crack pipe DC.  It's really sad to see how far you've fallen; from rational human being to a crack-smoking Trump worshiper.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 03:13:16 am »

You should be hitting detox, not the crack pipe DC.  It's really sad to see how far you've fallen; from rational human being to a crack-smoking Trump worshiper.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 03:15:52 am »

Wow!  You really have gone off the deep end!  Is that what you've done to yourself, or is that your new lover?  This is what happens when you become a cultist in the Trump cult of personality.  You should probably come out to your family before you come out in public on a political forum.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:16:30 am by Oceander »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 03:17:40 am »
This has gone too far I have had enough..

I spend my whole day now on TBR breaking up fights, deleting personal attacks and editing posts....I am sick to death of it..

This site was suppose to be fun..now I dread logging on every F'king day...

KNOCK IT OFF
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 03:28:56 am »
This has gone too far I have had enough..

I spend my whole day now on TBR breaking up fights, deleting personal attacks and editing posts....I am sick to death of it..

This site was suppose to be fun..now I dread logging on every F'king day...

KNOCK IT OFF

You have every right to be upset.

Oceander your behavior is childish. You've been on a tear this entire evening personally attacking one member after another. What? You don't have a dog to kick?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2015, 03:34:05 am »

Oceander your behavior is childish. You've been on a tear this entire evening personally attacking one member after another. What? You don't have a dog to kick?

She does.  DC Patriot has been boorish as well.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2015, 03:41:16 am »
Ok, I'm going to wade in and reveal my ignorance:  I noticed very quickly that there were several posters who seem to get their jollies by aggravating other posters.  I put them on ignore.  Except when someone else quotes them,  they really don't exist for me.  It's there something wrong with that approach?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2015, 03:42:59 am »
Ok, I'm going to wade in and reveal my ignorance:  I noticed very quickly that there were several posters who seem to get their jollies by aggravating other posters.  I put them on ignore.  Except when someone else quotes them,  they really don't exist for me.  It's there something wrong with that approach?

No..that is what ignore is for..but it's too bad you can still see them when they are quoted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2015, 03:49:20 am »
She does.  DC Patriot has been boorish as well.

Wow.  Guess I've heard it all. 
How you live with yourself is an amazing testament to self-delusion.
Good luck, guy

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2015, 04:02:17 am »

I just saw this thread tonight. I just can't believe the vitriol. Is this what happens when an establishment loses its grip on power? It sounds more like the losing side in an out and out revolution.  I firmly believe that folks like D.C. Would never act this way if his choice was losing. The more Trump gains, the crazier it gets. Many have said that they are going to support the nominee period. Since that is so there is no reason for such vitriol. I hate to take sides when I wasn't in the fight, but it always seems the ad hominem attacks begin with the extreme anti-Trump side.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 04:16:05 am »
I just saw this thread tonight. I just can't believe the vitriol. Is this what happens when an establishment loses its grip on power? It sounds more like the losing side in an out and out revolution.  I firmly believe that folks like D.C. Would never act this way if his choice was losing. The more Trump gains, the crazier it gets. Many have said that they are going to support the nominee period. Since that is so there is no reason for such vitriol. I hate to take sides when I wasn't in the fight, but it always seems the ad hominem attacks begin with the extreme anti-Trump side.

Are you NUTS????  Surely, you have it wrong!  Oh wait... Hmmm... Well, yeah... Your viewpoint could be valid.  But the opposite could be credible as well.  Hmmm...

Sorry, I just showed up a bit unhinged-angry for reasons unknown.  It seems like many of us are.  For a moment, I thought that's what we do. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 04:20:47 am »

Thank you for noticing, Scott!

At first...for many months now, I've taken the insults and vitriol in stride...in good nature.  I did this because I know how Trump's style can grate on people.

Yet, as his numbers rise after each "This time we got the SOB!!", they've gotten more personal and hate-filled.

Don't think I've ever initiated an insult or used a stupid juvenile meme as I have tonight....unless they really get personal.

And Oceander got personal....even suggesting that I might, if he gave me his address, that I'd go and shoot him.  WTF??

That's why I posted the crack pipe meme....because he'd gone over the cliff.  He's pompous and sanctimonious and he relishes and wears it proudly....anytime the brass in here call him on it.

My two sons both unfriended me on FaceBook because of my sharing posts of an anti-radical Islamic nature.  They think that because they converted to Islam, that I should not speak out.

I love my country, and I'm not ashamed that I've literally broken down in tears and sobs over what administration has done to MY country.  The country that I grew up loving.  And here, they blame the USA for everything happening in the world.  Or, the Jews.  Or Capitalism.

That's right.  My son Cliff told me last week "It's effing Capitalism to blame for the black man's woes and the problems in our society"

This, from a guy who, before he lost his leg, was making a half million a year.   Who, I "rescued" from Buffalo when he sold commercial time on cable for $40K per year.

Then I think.....how many other MILLIONS of American families are suffering the same acrimony among themselves.

I'm going to be seventy years old next August, God willing.  I pray I last until I see who wins next November.  It's all I want.  He can take me after that.

I don't care anymore.

Sorry....can't go on....
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:21:48 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 04:30:42 am »
Semper Fi, DC.  Semper Fi, man.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2015, 04:33:21 am »
Donald Trump possesses many qualities I wish I had so it's very hard for me to see him as the worst human being.

I understand some of the reasons people don't like Trump, though. They are the same reasons I didn't like Trump in the beginning. I thought it was ludicrous when he announced. But I gave his candidacy a listen. I found what associates said about him more revealing than what Trump said about himself--he doesn't express himself well.

Once you got past the bombast and showman persona, business associates and bankers and contractors who have worked with him all say the same thing. Once he's behind closed doors the bombast disappears and he turns into an earnest and tough negotiator trying to making the best deal for his company (and I assume as president the smartest deal for the country).

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 04:36:04 am »

At first...for many months now, I've taken the insults and vitriol in stride...in good nature.  I did this because I know how Trump's style can grate on people.

Yet, as his numbers rise after each "This time we got the SOB!!", they've gotten more personal and hate-filled.

Don't think I've ever initiated an insult or used a stupid juvenile meme as I have tonight....unless they really get personal.

And Oceander got personal....even suggesting that I might, if he gave me his address, that I'd go and shoot him.  WTF??

That's why I posted the crack pipe meme....because he'd gone over the cliff.  He's pompous and sanctimonious and he relishes and wears it proudly....anytime the brass in here call him on it.

My two sons both unfriended me on FaceBook because of my sharing posts of an anti-radical Islamic nature.  They think that because they converted to Islam, that I should not speak out.

I love my country, and I'm not ashamed that I've literally broken down in tears and sobs over what administration has done to MY country.  The country that I grew up loving.  And here, they blame the USA for everything happening in the world.  Or, the Jews.  Or Capitalism.

That's right.  My son Cliff told me last week "It's effing Capitalism to blame for the black man's woes and the problems in our society"

This, from a guy who, before he lost his leg, was making a half million a year.   Who, I "rescued" from Buffalo when he sold commercial time on cable for $40K per year.

Then I think.....how many other MILLIONS of American families are suffering the same acrimony among themselves.

I'm going to be seventy years old next August, God willing.  I pray I last until I see who wins next November.  It's all I want.  He can take me after that.

I don't care anymore.

Sorry....can't go on....

Aw DC.  I'm sorry to hear about your sons.  I've had some family issues myself and I can sympathize with what you're going through.  You have been genial and respectful in your postings - you and ac - you've let the insults run off.  Now, you've had enough and I completely understand.  Several posters here.....we're all just guests here - and several posters have gone out of their way to make Nancy's fun site a place she dreads coming to.  Why would anyone do that?

Seriously?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2015, 04:37:03 am »
Donald Trump possesses many qualities I wish I had so it's very hard for me to see him as the worst human being.

I understand some of the reasons people don't like Trump, though. They are the same reasons I didn't like Trump in the beginning. I thought it was ludicrous when he announced. But I gave his candidacy a listen. I found what associates said about him more revealing than what Trump said about himself--he doesn't express himself well.

Once you got past the bombast and showman persona, business associates and bankers and contractors who have worked with him all say the same thing. Once he's behind closed doors the bombast disappears and he turns into an earnest and tough negotiator trying to making the best deal for his company (and I assume as president the smartest deal for the country).

Is this a response to DC, or just your general thoughts?  Sorry, confused.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 04:38:12 am »
Aw DC.  I'm sorry to hear about your sons.  I've had some family issues myself and I can sympathize with what you're going through.  You have been genial and respectful in your postings - you and ac - you've let the insults run off.  Now, you've had enough and I completely understand.  Several posters here.....we're all just guests here - and several posters have gone out of their way to make Nancy's fun site a place she dreads coming to.  Why would anyone do that?

Seriously?

I agree.  All of it.
John Steinbeck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 04:38:29 am »
Free Republic is beginning to seem like the kinder, more gentle alternative. Less name calling, provided you hold opinions and post within their narrow lanes.

I don't name call, and I don't expect to be called names. There are a few people here that ought to take a break, and ask themselves what it is they are doing, why they are doing it, and what justifies the way they are doing it.

The owner has every right to expect for certain norms of behavior to be followed. It seems like a sandbox with children throwing sand in each others' faces.

When told to stop by an adult, they say "he did it first" or "Obama or Hillary is worse," or some other juvenile crap.

I know we don't have children on here, but sometimes it seems like we do. Could each person independently without conditions, clean up their acts?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 04:44:10 am »
Free Republic is beginning to seem like the kinder, more gentle alternative. Less name calling, provided you hold opinions and post within their narrow lanes.

I don't name call, and I don't expect to be called names. There are a few people here that ought to take a break, and ask themselves what it is they are doing, why they are doing it, and what justifies the way they are doing it.

The owner has every right to expect for certain norms of behavior to be followed. It seems like a sandbox with children throwing sand in each others' faces.

When told to stop by an adult, they say "he did it first" or "Obama or Hillary is worse," or some other juvenile crap.

I know we don't have children on here, but sometimes it seems like we do. Could each person independently without conditions, clean up their acts?

Yes.  What the hell is wrong with us?  So many of us must plan to show up angry to argue in the most shallow way possible - by insulting others.  Why the hell do that?  Often, I would think, this is after a long day of actually dealing with the frustrations of a real job or life.  Why the hell put yourself through that?  It's crazy.
John Steinbeck

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2015, 04:49:36 am »
D.C. Sometimes it seems to me that people who vehemently dislike Trump think he's actually worse than the Islamists - even though it is obvious he loves this country, particularly as it was pre-Obama.  It is like the bitterness in a Civil War, those with ties, whatever the ties may be, to the establishment of the Republican Party perhaps feel their place in power slipping away.  If you look at it historically, parties like businesses often undergo hostile takeovers...I am old enough to remember Reagan's hostile takeover of the Nixon/Ford Republican Party from 1975-80.  It was pretty mean stuff then too.

We hear all the time that Trump, should he win, will have no support in Congress from Republicans. That he won't get anything done because Republicans will openly side with Democrats to stop him.  I think this too is sour grapes from power slipping away. A president backed by a majority of the voters has tremendous cache and politicians cross them at their own peril, and their peril is often just two years away.  Should he win, I think that Trump will have more support than one can imagine today just because he had the voice of the people behind him.  The establishment will have to adjust to him, not so much he to them.

I'm rambling too, DC, and I'm sorry for what you dealt with tonight. This is weirdly looking like a revolution of sorts, given the depth of emotion from those currently on the losing side.  There's a long way to go yet and things can change...I just know that if they do, I will have no problem shifting my allegiance to the winner, and I doubt you would either.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 04:52:30 am »

I don't care anymore.

Sorry....can't go on....

Whoa! I'm sorry to hear this, DC. I wish the best for your sons. I pray their hearts will change.

Oceander came in tonight with an angry attitude and went nuclear on everyone in his path. When he sobers up he better apologize for his behavior.

We grow fond of members here, and when anyone attacks someone they should think about that. That's someone's friend they were insulting. It's unacceptable.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 04:55:19 am »
Is this a response to DC, or just your general thoughts?  Sorry, confused.

I didn't see DC's post till after. Yes, those were general thoughts on the topic of this thread.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2015, 04:57:12 am »
Whoa! I'm sorry to hear this, DC. I wish the best for your sons. I pray their hearts will change.

Oceander came in tonight with an angry attitude and went nuclear on everyone in his path. When he sobers up he better apologize for his behavior.

We grow fond of members here, and when anyone attacks someone they should think about that. That's someone's friend they were insulting. It's unacceptable.

Agree with everything you said ac, thanks for articulating it so well!

:beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2015, 04:58:55 am »
Yes.  What the hell is wrong with us?  So many of us must plan to show up angry to argue in the most shallow way possible - by insulting others.  Why the hell do that?  Often, I would think, this is after a long day of actually dealing with the frustrations of a real job or life.  Why the hell put yourself through that?  It's crazy.
I just read an exit message from Navy. Had enough. Trump or somebody else will be the Republican nominee. I can have no impact on that. I certainly do my mental well being no good, by acting like a juvenile, arguing over seemingly nothing.

It is too bad we are losing good members, because they are too mature, too civil to roll around in the dirt.

God Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change, Courage to Change the Things I can, and Wisdom to Know the Difference. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2015, 05:02:46 am »

Yes it is crazy.  I don't know about you, but when I go out into the playground and am assaulted by a bully (or bullies) day after day after day; then I am going to react and defend myself.

This may be alien behavior to you.  I don't know.

Common sense tells me there are definite (possibly paid) bullies here.

Do what you like.  Eventually they will destroy this site.