Author Topic: Katrina Pierson on CNN  (Read 1378 times)

Offline mrclose

Katrina Pierson on CNN
« on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:55 am »
Watch Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson annihilate the liberal media.
This woman is a rock star in the making.  :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiNuqUEAVDU
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:01:32 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sinkspur

Re: Katrina Pierson on CNN
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 01:04:17 am »
She's a shoplifter who lost miserably in a Texas congressional primary to Pete Sessions.

Trump's enlisted her because she's an attractive black woman. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 01:44:06 am »
The "press is undeniably dishonest ... and these rules don't apply to Democrats".... I think she sums things up quite well.  She chewed him up and spit him out!  I think Trump did well in picking her.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 01:51:51 am »
Trump's enlisted her because she's an attractive black woman.

That was a smart move on Trump's part and Pierson did handle that interview well.  I liked that she spent most of her time attacking rats and the media.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 02:04:19 am »
That was a smart move on Trump's part and Pierson did handle that interview well.  I liked that she spent most of her time attacking rats and the media.

Exactly.  A job well done.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:26:29 am »

The reporter was positively obsessed with the muzzi head count. "Thousands and thousands?" He wanted to know.

Trump's campaign has these media Democrats back on their heels. Katrina did a fabulous job. I'd say she won that little debate on points and style.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »
The reporter was positively obsessed with the muzzi head count. "Thousands and thousands?" He wanted to know.

Trump's campaign has these media Democrats back on their heels. Katrina did a fabulous job. I'd say she won that little debate on points and style.
e

Ditto,    She also nailed him for just being a news reader and not fact checking ? Turn the lights out she beat the ? Out of him, PRICELESS :silly: