Author Topic: Ted Cruz vows to ‘utterly destroy ISIS’ and ‘carpet bomb’ terrorists  (Read 1429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/05/ted-cruz-vows-to-utterly-destroy-isis-and-carpet-bomb-terrorists/

By Philip Rucker December 5 at 12:22 PM

DES MOINES -- Sen. Ted Cruz said here Saturday that the 2016 presidential race has entered a more serious phase following the shooting massacre in San Bernardino, Calif., and escalated his rhetoric on foreign policy with a vow to kill Islamic State terrorists.

“If I am elected president, we will utterly destroy ISIS," the Texas senator and Republican presidential candidate told reporters. "We won’t weaken them. We won’t degrade them. We will utterly destroy them. We will carpet bomb them into oblivion. We will  arm the Kurds. We will do everything necessary so that every militant on the face of the earth will know if you go and join ISIS, if you wage jihad and declare war on America, you are signing your death warrant.”

Asked whether it was time for voters to apply more scrutiny to Donald Trump and Ben Carson, both political outsiders who have shown limited foreign policy expertise on the campaign trail, Cruz said that in the wake of recent attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, voters should more carefully evaluate every candidate's credentials.

"They’re looking at every candidate for president and assessing who’s prepared to be commander in chief, who has the experience, who has the clarity of vision, who has the strength and resolve to keep this country safe," Cruz said.

Also on Saturday, the Cruz campaign is beginning to air a new television ad in Iowa featuring a similar vow to "kill the terrorists."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

Good for him. 

I'd like him or Trump to also loudly question why the media was allowed access to what was a disaster of a crime scene.  Clearly zero detective work had been done there other than to remove the IEDs and ammunition, and the FBI Field Agent said that their investigation was over which is impossible based on the video I saw.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:13:17 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

Good for him. 

I'd like him or Trump to also loudly question why the media was allowed access to what was a disaster of a crime scene.  Clearly zero detective work had been done there other than to remove the IEDs and ammunition, and the FBI Field Agent said that their investigation was over which is impossible based on the video I saw.

Botched crimes scene, botched investigation = unable to fully prosecute??  Let's see ... Ferguson, MO, Treyvon Martin, etc., Holder and Hussein all but publicly convict the assumed accused in order to raise racial tension.  Here we have an obvious terror attack -- yet Hussein, reluctantly says anything.  The writing is on the wall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

Botched crimes scene, botched investigation = unable to fully prosecute??  Let's see ... Ferguson, MO, Treyvon Martin, etc., Holder and Hussein all but publicly convict the assumed accused in order to raise racial tension.  Here we have an obvious terror attack -- yet Hussein, reluctantly says anything.  The writing is on the wall.

I want someone in Congress to drag Bowditch, Comey, and Lynch in front of a committee to answer questions as to why all of the evidence in that apartment was not taken into custody, but also why it all wasn't tested in a forensic lab for any DNA or fingerprints that don't match the killers and the mom.

We deserve answers.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:38:47 pm by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

I want someone in Congress to drag Bowditch, Comey, and Lynch in front of a committee to answer questions as to why all of the evidence in that apartment was not taken into custody, but also why it all wasn't tested in a forensic lab for any DNA or fingerprints that don't match the killers and the mom.

We deserve answers.

Comey will not answer any questions about an ongoing investigation, and he shouldn't.  I doubt a Republican Congress is going to interfere.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

Comey will not answer any questions about an ongoing investigation, and he shouldn't.  I doubt a Republican Congress is going to interfere.

Interfere with what?  The FBI can't even be bothered to secure a crime scene for more than 48 hours without having it contaminated by media members committing criminal trespass and rifling through the mom's belongings.

I do agree that the do-nothing and worthless GOP congress won't do a thing about it, though.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:56:19 pm by Carling »

Online mountaineer

He's one of the few candidates who actually will do what he says. And that's a good thing, in this instance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He's one of the few candidates who actually will do what he says. And that's a good thing, in this instance.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

Can't be said to often!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.