Author Topic: When a Mother Chooses Jihad over Life  (Read 709 times)

Offline Paladin

When a Mother Chooses Jihad over Life
« on: December 05, 2015, 06:24:58 am »
Surely one of the more bizarre aspects of this whole rotten affair.

"The San Bernardino shooters brought a baby into the world, then slaughtered 14 adults.

‘The motive is unclear.”

That’s the headline CNN is flashing on its screen Thursday evening. “They haven’t ruled out terrorism,” Don Lemon intones. Is this a newscast or an Onion parody?

Sure, somehow the San Bernardino shooter got himself a Pakistani wife in Saudi Arabia just two years ago who was willing to turn their baby’s home into a bomb factory, willing to drop the baby off at his mom’s, willing to go back to an office Christmas party with two assault rifles, several handguns, and three connected homemade pipe bombs and murder 14 people.

Because the lady is not going to let her man be dissed in the workplace?

I am trying to imagine what kind of woman could do this: get married to a man she met online, come to America, have a baby that by all the neighbors’ accounts appeared well-loved and cared for — while building pipe bombs, collecting bullets, planning to die in a murderous spree in the name of her foul false god who demands blood sacrifices. What could she have felt when she dropped the baby off? Did she turn one last time to kiss the life she brought into the world, moments before she went to snuff out 14 other lives?

[snip]

A mother whose soul is so dark that she calmly, deliberately, chooses mass murder over mothering — who can explain it?"

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428029/san-bernardino-shooting-mother

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: When a Mother Chooses Jihad over Life
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 06:50:18 am »
What kind of woman? A devout muslim woman, of course.

A fundamentalist that believes and practices a literal interpretation of their book of religion and of righteous living.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 06:59:25 am »
She is no more insane or destructive than the enablers leading our government.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 07:05:37 am »
When I saw some dingbat on CNN today blamed postpartum depression for it as an excuse I know the left was in Panic Mode.

The real story is the media being allowed into the home with shredded documents, IDs, credit cards, and Korans still laying around and not in a chain of custody.

Can anyone actually tell me why these items weren't already out of the home?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 07:13:02 am »
When I saw some dingbat on CNN today blamed postpartum depression for it as an excuse I know the left was in Panic Mode.

The real story is the media being allowed into the home with shredded documents, IDs, credit cards, and Korans still laying around and not in a chain of custody.

Reminds me of seeing documents all over the sidewalk in front of our embassy in Benghazi after it was attacked.  Media was going through all that stuff too.

It seems as though they are deliberately letting the scene be contaminated.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 07:14:00 am »

Why don't you go research it with some law enforcement pros, crime scene investigators, and get back to us.

I read  elsewhere that LE is searching for some other bad guys from or related to the cell.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 07:19:20 am »
Why don't you go research it with some law enforcement pros, crime scene investigators, and get back to us.

I read  elsewhere that LE is searching for some other bad guys from or related to the cell.

Why don't I be a parent to my kids, and husband to my wife, pay my taxes for those investigations, and assume that the LE agencies I'm paying for to not only solve, but to prevent these terrorist acts, are actually doing their jobs?

Is that too much to ask?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------