Author Topic: Online Dating Profile Provides Closer Look at Calif. Killer — and Lists His Political Identification  (Read 1193 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
An online dating profile appearing to have once belonged to San Bernardino killer Syed Farook provides new insight into his life.

In the Arab Lounge dating account, Farook described himself as an “Allah fearing, calm thought full [sic] and simple man.”

“I am born and raised here, I try to live as a good Muslim, looking for a girl who has the same outlook, wear hijab, but live the life to the fullest, be my partner for snow boarding, to go out and eat with friends, go camping, working on cars with me. Also be calm cool thought full, love to spend time with friends and family,” he wrote.

It was previously reported that Farook traveled overseas where he met his wife online, but it was not clear exactly when his Arab Lounge account had been created.....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/04/online-dating-profile-provides-closer-look-at-calif-killer-and-lists-his-political-identification/

Probably where the Isis honey traps look for bait.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WTF??   I have to click on the link to find out his "political identificaton"?    :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

How would she go snowboarding in a hijab?  She'd look the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz in that getup.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

How would she go snowboarding in a hijab?  She'd look the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz in that getup.

It's the man's dating profile, not the terrorist he married who had false ID to get into the USA.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

It's the man's dating profile, not the terrorist he married who had false ID to get into the USA.

He wants a woman who would go snowboarding with him.  My comment stands.

Is it even possible for you to lighten up?  Bunched up panties is no way to walk around in life.

Offline Carling

He wants a woman who would go snowboarding with him.  My comment stands.

Is it even possible for you to lighten up?  Bunched up panties is no way to walk around in life.

No,  I can't "lighten up" when I believe the president is literally an enemy of the USA who wants to put my children into harm's way.

Sorry if I'm not into sh*ts and giggles right now.

Offline sinkspur

No,  I can't "lighten up" when I believe the president is literally an enemy of the USA who wants to put my children into harm's way.

Sorry if I'm not into sh*ts and giggles right now.

Are you like this all the time?  Man, I feel sorry for your family if you are.

And I feel sorry for you.  Lots of good stuff in life out there.

You and I could be buds if you'd just get this anger under control.

Anger comes from things not going the way we want. 

Life is not about us.

When I figured that out, my life got a whole lot easier.

Offline Carling

Are you like this all the time?  Man, I feel sorry for your family if you are.

And I feel sorry for you.  Lots of good stuff in life out there.

You and I could be buds if you'd just get this anger under control.

Anger comes from things not going the way we want. 

Life is not about us.

When I figured that out, my life got a whole lot easier.

We'll never be "buds."  This board is my outlet for my anger of what I see happening to the USA.  You have spent hours a day here being "angry" about Donald Trump, and have even accused me of supporting him as the GOP nominee.

Am I supposed to respect that you admit that your act here is a clown act for grins and reactions as you mock me for being "angry" over your liberal talking points and defenses? 

I have a lot of joy and happiness in my life.  That doesn't mean I can't call out a liberal troll like you, sinkspur.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:59:17 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

We'll never be "buds."  This board is my outlet for my anger of what I see happening to the USA.  You have spent hours a day here being "angry" about Donald Trump, and have even accused me of supporting him as the GOP nominee.

Am I supposed to respect that you admit that your act here is a clown act for grins and reactions as you mock me for being "angry" over your liberal talking points and defenses? 

I have a lot of joy and happiness in my life.  That doesn't mean I can't call out a liberal troll like you, sinkspur.

Anger, anger.  I'm not angry about Trump.  Sorry that so many people I respect are falling for his schtick. But not angry.

I've been on here a lot longer than you have, Carling. Fought lots of battles. All in favor of conservative principles.

But, it's politics. And politics is not my life. Glad you have lots of joy and happiness.

Oceander

WTF??   I have to click on the link to find out his "political identificaton"?    :chairbang:

Here's the money quote from the article:
Farook listed his political views as “very liberal,” contrary to the predictions of many analysts and journalists who initially guessed as news of the attack unfolded that he’d be of Republican or libertarian persuasion.

When asked to name the “most important thing in a relationship,” Farook said his partner would need to be “guided by and as written in Islam.”

Online DCPatriot

Thanks, Oceander!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

:beer:

I used a smiley on mine because it appears a few of us have indulged a bit already.

Personally, I don't drink.   Have 2 bottles from a six pack in my refrigerator that have been there since last Christmas. 

Offline Carling

Anger, anger.  I'm not angry about Trump.  Sorry that so many people I respect are falling for his schtick. But not angry.

I've been on here a lot longer than you have, Carling. Fought lots of battles. All in favor of conservative principles.

But, it's politics. And politics is not my life. Glad you have lots of joy and happiness.

Take it to the Members forum please.

Oceander

I used a smiley on mine because it appears a few of us have indulged a bit already.

Personally, I don't drink.   Have 2 bottles from a six pack in my refrigerator that have been there since last Christmas. 

Still got 3 in mine.  Buy 'em for the brother in law, but he doesn't drink much anymore either.

Offline sinkspur

Oceander

Here's the avatar image he should have been using on his online profile: