Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ISIS loyalist woman in San Bernardino massacre is linked to Pakistan's most notorious radical cleric and mosque known as center for fundamentalists  (Read 1802 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Thanks, DC.  If you're ever in DFW, let me know.  I'll grill you a steak and open my best red and we could talk.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This entire idea that we can vet anybody outside the USA is ludicrous.

SSN =  don't have one
Auto driving license = don't have one
Police records = good luck coming from a 3rd world sh!te hole

These people seem to move among muslim countries, seem to have multiple names, etc.

With muslims the wise thing would be to begin with the presumption of guilt, and search for proof otherwise.

But we naively start from the presumption of innocence and earlier this week 14 dead and 27 injured for that mistake.

Hillary MUST be made to own the weak national security environment of the last 7 years, while she served as Senator then Sec. Of State, etc.

B  I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

Carling
Quote from: Oceander on Today at 10:46:52 PM
I saw something elsewhere that the address in Pakistan she used on her visa application doesn't exist.  I can't vouch for the accuracy of what I saw, but if that's the case, then there almost no "vetting" whatsoever.

Gee, it's almost as if the FBI should have taken everything in that home into a chain of custody and had it under protection and had it tested by the forensic lab instead of allowing the landlord and media inside, huh?

I'm reposting this to prove a point.

Plus it's only 9pm on the west coast.   :beer:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Oceander

Just a little "spam" with a photoshop I put together.  Might spam it on a few threads, just to spread the joy around.  BTW, if you like it, please feel free to copy it and put it wherever else you want.

HAPPY2BME

Just a little "spam" with a photoshop I put together.  Might spam it on a few threads, just to spread the joy around.  BTW, if you like it, please feel free to copy it and put it wherever else you want.

==========================================

A little 'too cryptic.'

What does it mean?

Offline Carling

==========================================

A little 'too cryptic.'

What does it mean?

It means he's trying to derail the thread from its actual topic, as most trolls try to do when facts smash their lies.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:49:07 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

It means he's trying to derail the thread from its actual topic, as most trolls try to do when facts smash their lies.

You are wound so tight!  No wonder you're still up and momma's asleep.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

You are wound so tight!  No wonder you're still up and momma's asleep.

You just can't stand that I've figured you out and others are seeing it now.  It's cute.  You've now brought up my sex life with m wife, and now my mom to try and insult me.

As I said, I punch back at my enemies.  Always have and always will.  How you lasted 10 years here with your passive-aggressive act is a testament to Myst's patience with posters.  She certainly has a patience I don't have, but sometimes calling people out is necessary.

I've called you out, and instead of responding with reasoning, you instead mock me and my family. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:57:48 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

You just can't stand that I've figured you out and others are seeing it now.  It's cute.  As I said, I punch back at my enemies.  Always have and always will.  How you lasted 10 years here with your passive-aggressive act is a testament to Myst's patience with posters.

This forum has only been around for seven years. Not ten.

And nobody's seeing what we're posting now. 

Psst!  Everybody else is asleep!!!

Offline Carling

This forum has only been around for seven years. Not ten.

And nobody's seeing what we're posting now. 

Psst!  Everybody else is asleep!!!

Oh, they'll see it in the morning.  Are you going to mock my sex life and my mom again before they wake up?

Offline sinkspur

Oh, they'll see it in the morning.  Are you going to mock my sex life and my mom again before they wake up?

I ain't sayin' nuthin'. 

Offline Carling

I ain't sayin' nuthin'.

The Clown Car screeches away from another thread when reality hits them in the face.   :silly:

Offline sinkspur

The Clown Car screeches away from another thread when reality hits them in the face.   :silly:

When you put your mom and your sex life in the same sentence, I ain't goin' anywhere NEAR that!!!

Offline Carling

When you put your mom and your sex life in the same sentence, I ain't goin' anywhere NEAR that!!!

You brought both my wife and mom up without any prompting in order to insult me.

Myst, is this the site you want?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mystery writes above:
"They should have known this before they let her in the country...."

Have you considered that perhaps they DID ...?

And let her in BECAUSE of that ...?

(...out of "fairness", I suppose!)

Oceander

You brought both my wife and mom up without any prompting in order to insult me.

Myst, is this the site you want?

I thought you promised to take today off.