Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ISIS loyalist woman in San Bernardino massacre is linked to Pakistan's most notorious radical cleric and mosque known as center for fundamentalists  (Read 1803 times)

Offline famousdayandyear

The woman who took part in the ISIS-inspired San Bernardino massacre is linked to her native country's most notorious radical mosque, American officials believe.

Sources have told Daily Mail Online that US officials handed over information to their Pakistani counterparts about links between Tashfeen Malik and the Red Mosque in Islamabad.

The mosque is infamous for its links to violence and authorities in Pakistan are now considering taking action against its preacher, Maulana Abdul Aziz, after the disclosures by US officials.

It is unclear currently how law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the US have connected Malik to the mosque.

more at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346618/ISIS-loyalist-woman-San-Bernardino-massacre-linked-Pakistan-s-notorious-radical-cleric-mosque-known-center-fundamentalists.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They should have known this before they let her in the country....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline famousdayandyear

Not to worry.  Everybody's too busy working on their pissing contests.
By the way, I agree.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

they thought the cleric was a type of clock.

Offline famousdayandyear

they thought the cleric was a type of clock.

Clever. 
Too bad "clever" does not stop a .223 or we'd all be safe.  Eh?

Oceander

I saw something elsewhere that the address in Pakistan she used on her visa application doesn't exist.  I can't vouch for the accuracy of what I saw, but if that's the case, then there almost no "vetting" whatsoever.

Offline famousdayandyear

I saw something elsewhere that the address in Pakistan she used on her visa application doesn't exist.  I can't vouch for the accuracy of what I saw, but if that's the case, then there almost no "vetting" whatsoever.

You are absolutely correct.  Myst too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Which opens up yet another whole can of worms doesn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline famousdayandyear

Amazing.  More than one noticed!

Offline Carling

Not to worry.  Everybody's too busy working on their pissing contests.
By the way, I agree.

My "pissing contest" is against those running interference for the poor decision of the FBI to not take every single fiber from that home into a chain of custody.

Check out the Member Forum if you want to get involved in this, please.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

Gee, it's almost as if the FBI should have taken everything in that home into a chain of custody and had it under protection and had it tested by the forensic lab instead of allowing the landlord and media inside, huh?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:58:16 am by Carling »

Oceander

More like a whole pallet of worms.

Offline famousdayandyear

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I'm not liking the vibes from this! Not liking them one bit!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
My "pissing contest" is against those running interference for the poor decision of the FBI to not take every single fiber from that home into a chain of custody.

Check out the Member Forum if you want to get involved in this, please.

I posted similar replies in the locked thread too. 

Where you go off the rails, is when you impugn other established members, questioning their Republican pedigree.

Where did it get us?  Another decent thread down the damned rabbit hole, because nobody worth their salt would let such accusations stand.

You're a good guy, Carling.   Try to let it go.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is that address public or is it just being reported it doesn't exist? It would be interesting to do some research on it.

Offline Carling

Where you go off the rails, is when you impugn other established members, questioning their Republican pedigree.

Where did it get us?  Another decent thread down the damned rabbit hole, because nobody worth their salt would let such accusations stand.

Please post this in the Member thread, DC.  You're a good person too.  My thoughts are clear in the thread I started there.   :patriot:

Offline famousdayandyear

You're probably a decent guy, too, DC.
Running interference for your Texas nutcase is not so good.
Carling can decide for himself.

Offline DCPatriot

Regardless of what his position is on Donald Trump...trust me,

Based upon reading Sinkspur for more than a decade, my money says you've got him all wrong.

He's somebody you'd want to have in your foxhole when the flare goes up.

....IMHO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

After we called each other liberals in the locked thread where you were mocking me for asking why the media and landlord were allowed access, you're now finally asking the questions that I asked within the first few posts of that thread.

I don't expect an apology, but it's nice to see you're thinking clearly again.   :beer:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:26:43 am by Carling »

Offline Carling

Based upon reading Sinkspur for more than a decade, my money says you've got him all wrong.

....IMHO.

Wrong thread.  Myst asked that we take this to the Member forum. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:27:42 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

....IMHO.

Thanks, DC.  If you're ever in DFW, let me know.  I'll grill you a steak and open my best red and we could talk.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This entire idea that we can vet anybody outside the USA is ludicrous.

SSN =  don't have one
Auto driving license = don't have one
Police records = good luck coming from a 3rd world sh!te hole

These people seem to move among muslim countries, seem to have multiple names, etc.

With muslims the wise thing would be to begin with the presumption of guilt, and search for proof otherwise.

But we naively start from the presumption of innocence and earlier this week 14 dead and 27 injured for that mistake.

Hillary MUST be made to own the weak national security environment of the last 7 years, while she served as Senator then Sec. Of State, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline famousdayandyear

....IMHO.

Nice work, fellas.  Always good to know your enemies and keep them close.
Deacon:  What "red" do you prefer?

Offline DCPatriot

Wrong thread.  Myst asked that we take this to the Member forum.

I responded to reply #17 in THIS thread...fyi