Author Topic: Trump: "I don't believe" San Bernardino shooter's sister was unaware of plot  (Read 4204 times)

Offline flowers

She had to have seen changes in him. He got more sharia like. Growing beard. His wife didn't talk to men so odds are the sister wasn't able to either when he was around.

Offline Carling

I see no reason not to believe her at this point.  Most family members of mass murderers, serial killers, and terrorists don't have much of a clue until the person goes off the deep end.

"He was such a nice guy" is a cliche not because it's not true but precisely because it is true.

Where is your proof that most family members of terrorists don't know they have a terrorist in their family?

Comparing a terrorist to a psychopathic serial killer seems like a lazy comparison.  His sister didn't know he traveled to the Middle East and returned with a bride who never showed her face?  Her mom didn't wonder why there were people building IEDs downstairs?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:28:15 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

Nah, he's like Carling!

:silly:

I'm going to point this out again.  I'm not sorry to call you and the other GOPE posters out who are now defending terrorists and using liberal talking points to denigrate other posters who can see through your act.

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm going to point this out again.  I'm not sorry to call you and the other GOPE posters out who are now defending terrorists and using liberal talking points to denigrate other posters who can see through your act.

I'm not going to go back to read all the post to find out how we got to the point of you calling us who don't support Donald as defenders of terrorist, but one thing is clear, TBR has gotten ugly and divisive, and not the intelligent political discussion forum that attracted me and others here from TOS in the first place. If you guys want (and I'm talking to a few on both sides of the fence) to make this into the bastard child of TOS, then I will declare we have lost the last good conservative discussion forum. This is it, there is no other place to go. Will it survive the election, and get back to the good old days? That is to be seen - but I'm not giving it much hope.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'm not going to go back to read all the post to find out how we got to the point of you calling us who don't support Donald as defenders of terrorist, but one thing is clear, TBR has gotten ugly and divisive, and not the intelligent political discussion forum that attracted me and others here from TOS in the first place. If you guys want (and I'm talking to a few on both sides of the fence) to make this into the bastard child of TOS, then I will declare we have lost the last good conservative discussion forum. This is it, there is no other place to go. Will it survive the election, and get back to the good old days? That is to be seen - but I'm not giving it much hope.
Good post. It is one thing to take an opposing position. It is another thing to go on and on, calling each other names.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

My post was not directed at you.  You dislike Trump, and that's understandable.  I don't like the guy much either.  It was directed at the poster I quoted, as well as another poster who knows it was directed at him.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:02:09 pm by Carling »

Offline libertybele

Good post. It is one thing to take an opposing position. It is another thing to go on and on, calling each other names.

There seems to be a few in here that seem to try to "belittle" and name call -- one individual in particular.  I have put him on "ignore".  I'm not quite sure why he hasn't been banned.  It is getting ridiculous and to the point that he is starting to really unravel a really good forum.  I don't post as often as I used to and I have noticed others are tending to do the same.  It's a shame really.

I agree with Trump on this issue.  I think the sister knew.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
  I'm not quite sure why he hasn't been banned.  It is getting ridiculous and to the point that he is starting to really unravel a really good forum.  I don't post as often as I used to and I have noticed others are tending to do the same.  It's a shame really.

Only one person on earth can answer that question and she ain't tellin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

What about the "Middle Eastern" looking men the neighbor saw coming and going at odd hours of the night?   Who are these others, and how much of this terror cell still exist?   I think this expands far beyond the couple.

Exactly.  I think they belonged to 'sleeper cells' of some sort that's not just limited to CA but linked to those in other states.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.