Author Topic: The Media Has Swarmed Into the Killers' House Without Any Official Permission, Compromising the Crime Scene and the Investigation  (Read 5309 times)

Offline sinkspur

Hey sinkspur, if a landlord opens a door for you to a private residence, is it criminal trespass if you enter, and theft if you read off credits card numbers to someone over the phone?

If' the landlord owns the residence, of course not.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

Telling you to direct your ire and questions to the FBI does not amount to my "defending" them.  James Comey was assistant director of the FBI in the Bush administration and has a stellar reputation.  So, yeah, I trust him to do the right thing or resign.

Sheesh, you're worked up. Relax. It's Friday night.

I'm not worked up.  I'm asking you for your opinion on this decision by the FBI.  Do you have any other than "Trump sucks?"
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

If' the landlord owns the residence, of course not.

That's not how the law works.  The tenant has a right to notice, and even with that, the landlord can't allow in anyone other than his/herself into the residence until the renter gives written consent.  I've read that the mother was the renter, anyhow, so every single reporter could and should be charged with criminal trespass.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:57:42 am by mystery-ak »

Offline NavyCanDo

Is that what they were filming?   I had the sound turned down, I thought it was another story about Black Friday Door Buster sales.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/262158-msnbc-apologizes-for-on-air-footage-of-suspects-apartment

MSNBC apologizes for on-air footage of suspects’ apartment

If you or me barged into that home and started rifling through personal property while filming it, we'd already be in jail and charged with criminal trespass.  The SB police also said this morning they consider it an active crime scene, regardless of what the Obama sycophant who leads that FBI office said.  Throw in that everything they touched is now worthless as potential evidence, and the cover-up is right in front of our faces.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:49:09 am by Carling »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That's not how the law works.  The tenant has a right to notice, and even with that, the landlord can't allow in anyone other than his/herself into the residence until the renter gives written consent.  I've read that the mother was the renter, anyhow, so every single reporter could and should be charged with criminal trespass.

Even with the tenant dead, all the property within the apartment would go to the tenant's estate or at least probate, it would not be the property of the landlord thus he would not have the right to allow third parties access to rifle through it (obviously law enforcement with a warrant aside).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:58:01 am by mystery-ak »

Offline Carling

Even with the tenant dead, all the property within the apartment would go to the tenant's estate or at least probate, it would not be the property of the landlord thus he would not have the right to allow third parties access to rifle through it (obviously law enforcement with a warrant aside).

sinkspur says it's all good, though.  That's all that matters.

Offline sinkspur

You're a very ignorant person.

The tenants are dead.  In any case, the landlord OWNS the residence and can enter it at any time.  You ever owned a rent house?  I have and I know how this works.

Calm down.

Oceander

So you have no problem with credit cards, Korans, and photos not being tagged, bagged, and sent to forensics for testing?  What if other fingerprints were found on any of them and were ID'd?  You wouldn't want to question those people?  You can't now, because that potential evidence is all worthless because the chain of custody is corrupted.

How about shredded papers in a waste basket not being taken into the FBI's chain of custody?  Even the MSNBC dummy said "these must be important since they're shredded!"

At this point I consider you a liberal and an enemy to this country.  Congrats.  I will treat you as such from this point forward.

You won't even post who you support in the GOP primaries.  You're a plant.  Go find another board.  DailyKos is looking for members.

Are you serious?  Sinkspur a liberal?  If you really think that, then you must be smoking some of the world's strongest pot.

Oceander

Not so.  The landlord can enter unannounced for emergency or other exigent circumstances.

Offline Carling

The tenants are dead.  In any case, the landlord OWNS the residence and can enter it at any time.  You ever owned a rent house?  I have and I know how this works.

Calm down.

The landlord can't allow strangers into a residence and allow them to go through personal property.

Your ignorant jackass routine is already old, and I'm not sure why myst continues to allow this level of trolling by you.  I'll gladly be banned, too, if it means, if it means I don't have to read you spreading false information and giving liberal talking points as you avoid questions or give lies in your answer.  You've completely lost it now that your beloved GOPe is getting the boot by voters like me who are sick of the lies, and you're parroting liberal talking points as you circle the drain.

You even came out against tax credits for new private construction projects.  Your mask is off, and what I see is an ugly and bitter person who is closer to Hillary Clinton in ideology than he is to me.

Offline sinkspur

Not so.  The landlord can enter unannounced for emergency or other exigent circumstances.

We will likely never hear from momma again.

In Texas, I can void a rental agreement on my own authority if I suspect criminal activity has occurred within my rental property.  I don't know the laws in California, but there was obviously criminal activity taking place in this house.

Offline Carling

What is this exigent circumstance in this instance, and even if there is one, he can't bring strangers in with him who aren't there in anything other than assistance for the emergency or "exigent circumstance."

Watching you and sinkspur out yourselves as establishment GOPe liberals has been a joy, though.

Offline sinkspur

The landlord can't allow strangers into a residence and allow them to go through personal property.

Your ignorant jackass routine is already old, and I'm not sure why myst continues to allow this level of trolling by you.  I'll gladly be banned, too, if it means, if it means I don't have to read you spreading false information and giving liberal talking points as you avoid questions or give lies in your answer.  You've completely lost it now that your beloved GOPe is getting the boot by voters like me who are sick of the lies, and you're parroting liberal talking points as you circle the drain.

You even came out against tax credits for new private construction projects.  Your mask is off, and what I see is an ugly and bitter person who is closer to Hillary Clinton in ideology than he is to me.

Project much?

Offline Carling

Are you serious?  Sinkspur a liberal?  If you really think that, then you must be smoking some of the world's strongest pot.

He's against tax credits for new construction.
He's for Marco Rubio, who just today voted to continue to allow in Syrian refugees who can't be vetted according to both DHS and the FBI.
He's defending the liberal media's invasion of private property today.
He's accepting the obviously shoddy work of Obama's FBI in this home.

Yes, I think he's a liberal, and I think you have liberal tendencies as well in how you think.  I'm a social liberal other than abortion, but I find myself rarely agreeing with you anymore, too.

Offline Carling

Project much?

Yeah, so you can't answer the questions I pose to you, and instead I get the troll dance.  As a landlord, did you allow strangers into your tenant's house and allow them to not only go through their personal property, but also film it and air it on national TV?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:17:58 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

He's for Marco Rubio, who just today voted to continue to allow in Syrian refugees who can't be vetted according to both DHS and the FBI.

Yes, I think he's a liberal, and I think you have liberal tendencies as well in how you think.  I'm a social liberal other than abortion, but I find myself rarely agreeing with you anymore, too.

Just so you know, you're off ignore.

Your posts are just too much fun to miss.

Offline Carling

I assumed since you were responding to me that I was off of ignore.

Everything I posted about your beliefs are true, and I can prove them by pulling up your posts.

I'm enjoying watching you defend the Obama administration and Islamic terrorists.  Wait, enjoy isn't the right word.  "Disturbed" is more like it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:20:31 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

Yeah, so you can't answer the question.  As a landlord, did you allow strangers into your tenant's house and allow them to not only go through their personal property, but also film it and air it on national TV?

If I suspected and had evidence my tenant was engaging in criminal activity, the rental agreement was void.   

So call the local cops and have the news media arrested. I suspect momma's not going to be suing the landlord any time soon.

Oceander

Umm, let's just start with the first one there.  Please explain to me how tax credits for new construction are anything other than a government gimme, the government playing favorites by taking money from some and redistributing it to others?

On that point alone you are the liberal here, not Sinkspur.

Offline sinkspur

I assumed since you were responding to me that I was off of ignore.

Everything I posted about your beliefs are true, and I can prove them by pulling up your posts.

I'm enjoying watching you defend the Obama administration and Islamic terrorists.  Wait, enjoy isn't the right word.  "Disturbed" is more like it.

Where have I defended Obama?  I think James Comey is an honorable person; he served under George W.  I think he'd resign rather than commit a crime. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Seriously y'all, no need to get personal with each other. These are legitimate questions and discussions on the issue of the media's entrance into the residence so soon, possibly contaminating evidence. None of this is personal with each other.

Offline Carling

If I suspected and had evidence my tenant was engaging in criminal activity, the rental agreement was void.   

So call the local cops and have the news media arrested. I suspect momma's not going to be suing the landlord any time soon.

Not in California.  You'd need a conviction before booting your tenant, and even then it's not that simple.

Again, your ignorance is available for all to see.  I have a hard time believing even Texas law allows a property owner to void a contract if they merely "suspected" their tenant of criminal activity no matter what "evidence" you felt you had.  You'll have to post that tenant/owner provision in your contract, or I'll have to suspect that you either had a handshake agreement or are lying.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 02:44:29 am by Carling »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald