Author Topic: Ahmed ‘Clock Kid’ Mohamed Says he’s Homesick and Wants to Come Back to Texas  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Ahmed ‘Clock Kid’ Mohamed Says he’s Homesick and Wants to Come Back to Texas
12.01.2015 | Daily Surge | 6

Ahmed “Clock Kid” Mohamed, announced in a long distance phone interview from Qatar that he is homesick and wants to come home to Texas now, only days after demanding a total of $15 million from the City of Irving and the Irving Independent School District.

From Breitbart:

Within days of demanding a total of $15 million from the City of Irving and the Irving Independent School District, “Clock Boy” Ahmed Mohamed announced in a long distance phone interview from Qatar, he is homesick and wants to come home to Texas now.

In October, Ahmed accepted a fully-funded education scholarship from the Qatar Foundation, an organization with reputed ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, over an invitation to MIT, which is among the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the world. The family announced they would relocate to Qatar to accommodate his education, which they did.
    Dallas’ KTVT 11 (CBS) interviewed the teen from halfway around the world over Facetime. Now, Ahmed claims he misses Texas. “I want to go back to a place where everyone knows me,” meaning the kids he grew up with. He also hinted a trip to Dallas may be in the works over the Christmas holiday. He told the CBS affiliate he is ready to come home and wants to do so immediately, but insists last week’s armed yet peaceful protest outside the Irving mosque stopped him.

Ahmed told the TV news outlet: “I was scared because I’ve heard what happened recently with, like, people with guns going to my local mosque,” adding: “…I mean, they have the right to do that but it’s scary because I’m afraid, you know.”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/12/23613/

Offline Millee

You're fine right where you're at Ahmed.   :smokin:

rangerrebew

Personally, I think somewhere in Syria would be better yet since they seem to have the true islamic spirit there. :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup3:

Offline Carling

How disappointed do you think the Qatar school was when they realized they gave a scholarship to a blithering idiot whose only "invention" was creating a less-functional clock from an existing clock?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------