Author Topic: Farook's Family Hires Lawyer Who Suggests Farook & Malik Were Innocent, Suggests That the Sandy Hook Shooting Might Not Have Really Happened  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

December 04, 2015
Farook's Family Hires Lawyer Who Suggests Farook & Malik Were Innocent, Suggests That the Sandy Hook Shooting Might Not Have Really Happened
—Ace

I suppose I understand why the family hired a lawyer -- barely. Though it still does look like an adversarial move.

The lawyers aren't just representing the family, it appears; they appear to be spokesmen for the Muslim community generally, and sound all the typical notes about backlash and such.

He suggests that the woman, Malik, couldn't have participated in the shooting, because she weighs 90 pounds, and that who knows, maybe Sandy Hook didn't happen.

This guy then says that any attempts to connect the pair to overseas terrorists have "fallen flat," even though... well, whatever.

So now this is happening.

Press Conference: On Fox News now.

1. Who's paying this guy?

2. Who recommended him to the family?

3. Does he represent the family, or militant Islam generally?

http://ace.mu.nu/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:31:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I just saw that.. loony Sandy Hook truther.. I bet the Alex Jones/Renese types will be all over this as their proof. They'll believe Isis if it fits the narrative they want to create.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
We have members on this site, that imply or directly state that Sandy Hook didn't happen.

They are coy about it. Just like we have posters here, that state they would vote for Hillary.

After WWII the entire population of Germany was "denazified" by our occupation forces. Looking for problem people. (If you don't believe me, google "denazification and learn something. Same thing in Japan)

We took national security, military, etc. seriously back then.

Maybe civilians here in the USA need to start vetting their muslim neighbors, since the government can't do it right.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

We have members on this site, that imply or directly state that Sandy Hook didn't happen.

They are coy about it.

***blushing***
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:43:34 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Will Loretta Lynch come in with the full weight of the DOJ to defend the killers? :thud: