Author Topic: Student who vowed to kill 'white devils' set free. Federal judge OKs house arrest, return to campus despite online threat  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Student who vowed to kill 'white devils' set free
Federal judge OKs house arrest, return to campus despite online threat
Published: 16 hours ago

A University of Illinois at Chicago student, 21, who threatened to kill 16 “white devil” students or staff members at the University of Chicago in retaliation for the police shooting death of teen Laquan McDonald, via 16 bullets, has been released from federal custody, ordered on home detention with his mother and given permission to return to his campus for classes.

Jabari Dean, an electrical engineering student, was charged with transmitting a threat in interstate commerce, an offense that carries a sentence of up to five years in prison, DNAInfo.com reported.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

His charge stemmed from messages he allegedly posted via his mother’s phone onto the website Worldstarhiphop.com that read, as WND previously reported: “I will be armed with a M4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time Mcdonald was killed. I then will die killing any number of white policemen that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils.”

He was shortly after arrested by federal agents, who were alerted to the posts by alarmed readers.

At his recent court hearing, U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan Cox sent him home for detention at his mother’s apartment, and ordered him to keep away from the Internet.

The judge also said he could continue to attend classes.

“White Girl Bleed A Lot”: Get the book that documents racial violence in America, with hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.

“This turned out better than I thought,” said Phillip Rutherford, Dean’s uncle, about the results of the hearing, DNAInfo.com reported. “Everyone was professional and that was the best we could hope for.”

Rutherford also said he didn’t know why his nephew chose the University of Chicago as a target.

A spokesman for the college declined to say whether Dean would be allowed to return to class, DNAInfo.com reported. But there was a hint of further repercussions to come.

“Whenver a student faces criminal charges, they may also face disciplinary measures,” said school spokesman Bill Burton, to DNAInfo.com.

Colin Flaherty’s book, “Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and Those Who Enable It,” documents black crime in America and exposes how the media and politicians are willing partners in what the author calls “the greatest lie of our generation.”

The threat, made Monday, shuttered classes all that day. College activities resumed on Tuesday, but university president Robert Zimmer announced the presence of additional security on campus.

“The university will leave additional security presence in place through the end of the autumn quarter,” he said, in a letter to faculty and staffers.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/student-who-vowed-to-kill-white-devils-set-free/#KRBzxkzbWQK2vwvi.99