Author Topic: Hercules Actor: Media ‘More Upset’ Over PP Shooting Than ’60 Million Murders Committed Since Roe V. Wade’  (Read 274 times)

Offline flowers

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/hercules-actor-media-more-upset-over-pp-shooting-60-million-murders-committed

Commenting on how some liberals claim Islam has nothing to do with radical Islamic terrorism, and how the leftist media report on the shooting at a Planned Parenthood office but totally ignore the nearly “60 million” babies killed by abortion since Roe v. Wade, actor and author Kevin Sorbo said “it is total insanity,” and “we’re dealing with insanity.”

Sorbo, who starred in the TV series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, and in such films as Walking Tall, Soul Surfer, and God’s Not Dead, made his remarks during a Dec. 1 interview with Steve Malzberg on NewsmaxTV.

Druing the show, Malzberg asked Sorbo,  “Hillary said unequivocally, ‘Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism.’”

Kevin Sorbo responded, “What can you say? It is total insanity. It’s so strange to me. I don’t know if they have a chromosome that’s missing or what it is in their DNA but it is mindboggling to me that you can’t call it what it is because we all know what it is.”

“These guys go out of their way to say what it is as they’re about to kill everybody,” said Sorbo.  “To say that they’re not, these Islamic terrorists aren’t part of the Muslim religion – are all Muslims bad?  Of course not!”

“That’s what’s so amazing to me,” he continued, “you say one bad thing about any group of people, then they say you’re saying all people are that way – no! I’m not saying all people are that way.”

Malzberg then asked,  “Kevin, we’ve got 30 seconds.  On this abortion, the Planned Parenthood shooting [in Colorado], the media’s trying to make it that all Republicans, anybody who’s against those ‘baby body parts’ are evil.”

Sorbo said,   “Yes, they’re more upset about the murdering that happened by this one guy instead of the 60 million murders they’ve committed since Roe V. Wade. That’s not an issue. So, I don’t know, once again we’re dealing with insanity.”