Author Topic: University President Draws Audible Gasps When He Reveals Identity of Suspect Racist Threats  (Read 324 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/02/university-president-draws-audible-gasps-from-students-faculty-when-he-reveals-identity-of-suspect-behind-racist-threats/

University President Draws Audible Gasps From Students, Faculty When He Reveals Identity of Suspect Behind Racist Threats

Kean University President Dawood Farahi drew audible gasps from faculty and students on Tuesday when he informed them that the suspect who recently made “abhorrent” threats against black students was a black former student and “active participant” in an on-campus rally on Nov. 17.

“We are saddened to learn that the person allegedly responsible was an active participant in the rally that took place on campus on Tuesday, Nov. 17 and is a former student of Kean,” Farahi said to gasps.

Police say 24-year-old Kayla-Simone McKelvey, who is black, left the Nov. 17 demonstration on Kean University’s campus and created an anonymous Twitter account to post a threat against black students.

“I will shoot any black person I see at Kean University,” she allegedly wrote in one tweet.

In another she allegedly stated, “the cops won’t save you….you’re black.”

A short time later, McKelvey returned to the rally and began to circulate details about the fake threat, according to police.

McKelvey, a former president of the Pan-African Student Union, has been charged with third-degree creating a public false alarm, The Star-Ledger reports.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The victim industry does have a tendency to fan the flames necessary to ensure its sustainability, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:02:14 pm by massadvj »

Online mountaineer

Kean University President Dawood Farahi drew audible gasps from faculty and students
None of us was surprised by the news, but we're a lot better informed.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

The victim industry does have a tendency to fan the flames necessary to ensure its sustainability, doesn't it?

And they apparently have a multitude of volunteers to make sure that happens........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

The only difference between her and most other liberal agitators is that she got caught.  Most likely she was sloppy.