Author Topic: Donald Trump: You have to take out terrorists families  (Read 16230 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Donald Trump: You have to take out terrorists families
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2015, 01:50:46 pm »
You are truly a thinker of great depth and unashamed to voice your sometimes unpopular opinion.  Thank you for sharing your wisdom and making this forum great once again.

We are lucky to have you as a contributor.

(blushing)  Thanks so much, Once-Ler.

geronl

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2015, 01:51:54 pm »
This idea is pure evil.

Okay, those San Bernadino terrorists had a 6 months year old son...

who wants to kill him... Trump... has he gone down there to kill this child yet...

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2015, 01:54:31 pm »
This idea is pure evil.

Okay, those San Bernadino terrorists had a 6 months year old son...

who wants to kill him... Trump... has he gone down there to kill this child yet...

To be precise, Trump want to "take out" the 6-month old son.  Maybe Trump can go to California and take the kid out for ice cream and fulfill his campaign promise.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2015, 02:34:06 pm »
I would say that the "situation" in this country is critically dire. I find it extremely troubling that we have a president that has allowed a caliphate to rapidly grow in the Middle East especially since he has refused time after time to heed the advice of his military advisors and warnings from ISIS. I find it troubling that the United Nations is placing refugees in pockets all over the western world and our president wants to welcome over 100,000 unknown refugees from that part of the country that has announced and warned time and time again that they mean us harm. Our first clear warning was the attack on 9-11.  Our second wake up call was the recent attack in Paris.  Citizens of this country responded by applying to purchase 185,000 guns in one day.  The terrorist attack in San Bernadino is our third wake up call. There should be little doubt in anyone's mind that Muslim terrorists, ISIS, Islamic extremists, whatever you want to call them, are here.  They are in this country.  They mean us harm and want their jihad.

Yes there are good Muslims, yes there are good illegal immigrants. There are good and bad people in society period.  BUT the fact remains, we CANNOT continue to allow people to enter our country freely without being documented and checked out before they come here and certainly before they are allowed to stay. There are many ways to "investigate" people coming into this country before allowing them to stay.  They should not be allowed to stay for any length of time unless citizenship has been granted period.

I see what has happened in San Bernadino as gross irresponsibility by Hussein himself, his administration, the Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, the FBI, etc., and all the liberal idiots who still believe in open borders and amnesty and now want to allow additional terrorists into this country under the guise of refugees and at the same time continue to push for gun control.

We obviously need stricter immigration laws along in addition to our existing laws. We need to close ALL of our borders and declare a moratorium on any type of immigration until we get some idea who is here. We need to implement mass deportation of illegals, especially of Muslim descent and we need to finally BUILD A WALL . Above all we need to honor the rights of Americans under the Second Amendment.

I can almost guarantee you that nothing positive will be enacted by this administration to deal with this incident and that this is only the beginning and will lead to more attacks and some type of E.O. by Hussein will be issued or cause him to declare martial law; thus disrupting, delaying or eliminating our upcoming presidential election.

Since 9-11 the Muslim population has increased dramatically.  The number of illegals pouring across our borders has also increased drastically.  Our borders remain open.  You cannot convince me for a minute that what is happening to this country isn't by design and what happened in San Bernadino and the recent mass shootings over the past several years is the result.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 02:35:31 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »
I would say that the "situation" in this country is critically dire. I find it extremely troubling that we have a president that has allowed a caliphate to rapidly grow in the Middle East especially since he has refused time after time to heed the advice of his military advisors and warnings from ISIS. I find it troubling that the United Nations is placing refugees in pockets all over the western world and our president wants to welcome over 100,000 unknown refugees from that part of the country that has announced and warned time and time again that they mean us harm. Our first clear warning was the attack on 9-11.  Our second wake up call was the recent attack in Paris.  Citizens of this country responded by applying to purchase 185,000 guns in one day.  The terrorist attack in San Bernadino is our third wake up call. There should be little doubt in anyone's mind that Muslim terrorists, ISIS, Islamic extremists, whatever you want to call them, are here.  They are in this country.  They mean us harm and want their jihad.

Yes there are good Muslims, yes there are good illegal immigrants. There are good and bad people in society period.  BUT the fact remains, we CANNOT continue to allow people to enter our country freely without being documented and checked out before they come here and certainly before they are allowed to stay. There are many ways to "investigate" people coming into this country before allowing them to stay.  They should not be allowed to stay for any length of time unless citizenship has been granted period.

I see what has happened in San Bernadino as gross irresponsibility by Hussein himself, his administration, the Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, the FBI, etc., and all the liberal idiots who still believe in open borders and amnesty and now want to allow additional terrorists into this country under the guise of refugees and at the same time continue to push for gun control.

We obviously need stricter immigration laws along in addition to our existing laws. We need to close ALL of our borders and declare a moratorium on any type of immigration until we get some idea who is here. We need to implement mass deportation of illegals, especially of Muslim descent and we need to finally BUILD A WALL . Above all we need to honor the rights of Americans under the Second Amendment.

I can almost guarantee you that nothing positive will be enacted by this administration to deal with this incident and that this is only the beginning and will lead to more attacks and some type of E.O. by Hussein will be issued or cause him to declare martial law; thus disrupting, delaying or eliminating our upcoming presidential election.

Since 9-11 the Muslim population has increased dramatically.  The number of illegals pouring across our borders has also increased drastically.  Our borders remain open.  You cannot convince me for a minute that what is happening to this country isn't by design and what happened in San Bernadino and the recent mass shootings over the past several years is the result.

It may still take a lot more homeland terror, but, we will wake up. I refuse to believe Americans are ready to give up the ghost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2015, 02:40:41 pm »
Eric Trump is on FOXNEWS as we speak.   Martha McCallum asked him what his father meant by "you have to take out their families."

He said, yes, war is  hard and difficult decisions have to be made and hitting them hard, hitting their families, is part of war.

So, we have his son clarifying what Trump really meant.  He meant what he said.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2015, 03:21:35 pm »
Once-Ler wrote above:
"I want a better world for my children not vengeance.  I am tired of war."

You may have grown tired of war, but war has not tired of you.
Particularly war of the jihadi kind.

You may shun vengeance and wish a better world for your children, but islam lusts for vengeance on YOU, and wants to behead your children.

Here are the "children" of the faithful:

If you are truly "tired", perhaps now is the time to....   submit.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2015, 03:36:59 pm »
In WW2 we bombed indiscriminately in Germany and Japan.  We literally turned entire cities to rubble - killing practically everyone there regardless of age or sex.  We fire-bombed Tokyo, destroyed every square inch of Dresden.  We used nuclear weapons on heavily populated cities.  The Russians did the same with artillery, marching west to Berlin. We killed women and children, civilians, by the tens of thousands. And we didn't pamphlet drop first to warn them.

And today we are worried about "taking out" the families of terrorists. Have we become too soft to survive?

I submit to you that this war we are in now will be longer and deadlier than WW2.  And it will be fought here on our homeland and in Europe as well as in the Middle East. It will be - it is already - an existential war.  Our enemy wants to utterly destroy us and we are so stupid and arrogant to think he can't.

Yes, kill the families, capture them and imprison them, banish them back to their own Hell hole country. I really don't care which.  Either that or get ready to die for your oh, so, fine and advanced sensibilities.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2015, 03:54:18 pm »
In WW2 we bombed indiscriminately in Germany and Japan.  We literally turned entire cities to rubble - killing practically everyone there regardless of age or sex.  We fire-bombed Tokyo, destroyed every square inch of Dresden.  We used nuclear weapons on heavily populated cities.  The Russians did the same with artillery, marching west to Berlin. We killed women and children, civilians, by the tens of thousands. And we didn't pamphlet drop first to warn them.

And today we are worried about "taking out" the families of terrorists. Have we become too soft to survive?

I submit to you that this war we are in now will be longer and deadlier than WW2.  And it will be fought here on our homeland and in Europe as well as in the Middle East. It will be - it is already - an existential war.  Our enemy wants to utterly destroy us and we are so stupid and arrogant to think he can't.

Yes, kill the families, capture them and imprison them, banish them back to their own Hell hole country. I really don't care which.  Either that or get ready to die for your oh, so, fine and advanced sensibilities.

The Hussein administration has clouded the liberal lunatics minds more so than usual with the idea that we as a nation need to be humble and more welcoming and considerate of those that mean us harm as if it is going to change their hatred and aggression towards us.  Somehow, I don't think joining hands, roasting wienies around a campfire and singing "Kumbayah" is the answer.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2015, 03:58:34 pm »

When you become the people you hate, what does that make you?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2015, 03:59:35 pm »

Alive!

Offline Relic

« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2015, 04:02:13 pm »

How did accommodation work out for this guy?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2015, 04:03:22 pm »

That pretty much boils it down to that. Taking out civilians is the last resort no decent human being wants to do, but when your enemy is all in for hellbent destruction they pretty much force your hand.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2015, 04:05:01 pm »
How did accommodation work out for this guy?

What guy?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2015, 04:05:57 pm »

I don't recall Dresden or Tokyo turning us into Nazis or Imperialist Japs.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2015, 04:08:30 pm »

A survivor

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2015, 04:09:17 pm »
What guy?

Seriously? You don't know who that is?

That explains a lot.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2015, 04:10:04 pm »

Protective of America and its liberties and it's codified ideals of human freedom and equality.

Get real. Not all ideologies are worthy of government protections.

I will not submit to Islam. No, Islam, you cannot have my soul or my country. Go back to your own hell on earth.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2015, 04:18:31 pm »
I know this makes the leftists propaganda bots heads explode, but the fact remains  there is a massive moral difference between being the aggressor and being the defender.

The Laws of War are agreed upon standards between civilized belligerents. These Islamic fascists death cultists have choosen to willingly act outside these rules of war.

Because of these actions, by ISIS and their ilk, they are now ineligible to claim those protections granted by the Laws of War. They are, by the Laws of War, Illegal Combatants.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2015, 04:21:37 pm »
Believe it or NOT. Young Muslims grow up to be Adult Muslims who grow into being Terriosts. :chairbang:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2015, 04:29:38 pm »
I don't recall Dresden or Tokyo turning us into Nazis or Imperialist Japs.

Few people were aware of the extent of the bombing at Dresden and Tokyo. And news reports were days behind.

There is no way to hide what happens in war today and targeting specific families for killing in real time would be more problematic.   I can't imagine a country that's not comfortable with waterboarding would tolerate targeting non-combatants.  In fact, it wouldn't.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2015, 04:30:25 pm »
Seriously? You don't know who that is?

That explains a lot.

I don't see anything.  Just a green box.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2015, 04:33:53 pm »
I know this makes the leftists propaganda bots heads explode, but the fact remains  there is a massive moral difference between being the aggressor and being the defender.

The Laws of War are agreed upon standards between civilized belligerents. These Islamic fascists death cultists have choosen to willingly act outside these rules of war.

Because of these actions, by ISIS and their ilk, they are now ineligible to claim those protections granted by the Laws of War. They are, by the Laws of War, Illegal Combatants.

Killing innocent non-combatants for revenge is morally repugnant to most civilized human beings and I'm thankful for that.

Offline Relic

« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2015, 04:37:02 pm »
I don't see anything.  Just a green box.

Oh. Chamberlain

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2015, 04:41:08 pm »
Killing innocent non-combatants for revenge is morally repugnant to most civilized human beings and I'm thankful for that.

Ah, you want to fight a nice war.  That's so sweet. Merry Christmas!

...Bob Dylan