Author Topic: YOU MUST SEE THIS: Here Is Real Racism – Racial Hatred & Oppression  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

YOU MUST SEE THIS: Here Is Real Racism – Racial Hatred & Oppression
Richard Anthony 12/01/2015

I must warn you, the video you are about to watch wasn’t filmed in Syria, Afghanistan, or Iraq, it was filmed right here in the United States of America. It seems to this journalist, that instead of moving forward, America has jumped back into a darker time, racial hatred is more prevalent now, than ever before. Hate groups like #BlackLivesMatter, are no different than the KKK, or the Nazi Party. In fact, they are worse, they are crying about being oppressed, while they carry-out oppressive, racist, hateful behavior. Thanks to Barack Hussein Obama and his racist policies, now , even our ancestors who have been dead for almost two centuries cannot even rest in peace without being desecrated and even dug-up out of the ground.

None of my ancestors ever owned slaves, yet, because I am “white”, I am somehow still guilty of past transgressions that none of my family ever committed. Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen, America is under attack even now as I write this article. It is being destroyed from within, by the very same man that was elected to protect and defend us. His actions have spoken for him and he has infected a large portion of our population with his sickness and hatred. Barack Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he despises the United States of America. Instead of leading us into a new era of peace and harmony, Obama has dragged this nation into the morass of distrust and racial hatred. And because of him and his hatred for America, it will take generations to climb-out of the pit he has dragged us into.

Think about that for a moment, all of the lives lost to bring us into the light of racial harmony and in a matter of only SIX SHORT YEARS, it’s as if the Civil War was never fought and the Civil Rights movement of the 1960’s never occurred at all. For the first time in my entire life, do I believe, that the President of the United States of America…is our enemy, an enemy that must be deposed at all costs.

As in 1860, for the second time in our nations history, the Democrat Party has led the direct assault on all the values that this nation holds dear and the freedoms we cherish. Democrats pass laws that literally guarantee the oppression and poverty of black people in America and yet, most black people are too ignorant to see, that it’s not white people who are their enemy…but the very politicians THEY themselves vote for. None of my family ever held the Battle flag of the army of northern Virginia aloft, but to attempt and erase an entire portion of our history, is a crime against the American people and should not be tolerated, or allowed. Let the dead rest and let’s move forward…not backward.

Barack Obama’s legacy ladies and gentlemen..is nothing more than lies, hatred, distrust and racial turmoil.

You want to see what REAL racial hatred looks like…watch the video below:

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/you-must-see-this-here-is-real-racism-racial-hatred-oppression/