Author Topic: Clueless Obama on Colorado Springs Shootings: “This just doesn’t happen in other countries”  (Read 1146 times)

rangerrebew

Clueless Obama on Colorado Springs Shootings: “This just doesn’t happen in other countries”
Posted by Jammie on Dec 01, 2015 at 8:46 am

He said this while in Paris, where 129 people were gunned down less than three weeks ago. Talk about a total lack of self-awareness.

He’s recycling his discredited talking points again.

“Let’s be clear: At some point, we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries,” Obama said.

We surmise the people of France might disagree with this idiocy.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/clueless-obama-on-colorado-springs-shootings-this-just-doesnt-happen-in-other-countries/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:49:47 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Without a doubt it would never happen in Paris. :woohoo:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Does this ring a bell, Barry?

Someplace you were... ohhh, yesterday???

Perhaps he only remembers the fundraisers and the speechifying.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Millee

Does this ring a bell, Barry?

Someplace you were... ohhh, yesterday???

Perhaps he only remembers the fundraisers and the speechifying.

I honestly think he's mentally ill. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

In most of Europe there is a quiet conviction that the Worm is, in fact, insane.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

Wow..............just wow.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Heard today that all the world leaders attending the climate change conference had THREE (3) minutes to speak individually.

At the 3 minute mark, a sound is heard signaling the speaking to end his speech.

Obama ignored that signal and went on to speak for 14 minutes total.

"Rules for thee and not for me"....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:42:44 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

He's just not that smart.  He's in way over his head, and doesn't even know it.  Luckily for him, his handlers usually tell him what to say and the complicit media covers for him when he doesn't.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If so, it is a form of mental illness that manifests itself as an unshakeable belief that one can change the nature of reality by mere force of will or personality.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If so, it is a form of mental illness that manifests itself as an unshakeable belief that one can change the nature of reality by mere force of will or personality.

The Left - all of it - suffers from exactly that manifestation.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Left - all of it - suffers from exactly that manifestation.

I think you have to suffer from that in order to believe in leftism.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 07:31:33 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Relic

There has been nothing to dissuade him from that belief. Republicans cower when he rants. The media reports any utterance as divine knowledge, or ignores what he says if it's just too stupid to defend. In that sort of environment, given that Obama is a narcissist, why wouldn't he feel that way?

I also think he's stoned more often than not.

Offline flowers

I also think he's stoned more often than not.
I used to not believe he got stoned. Now when I  see his pic in a article sometimes his eyes are real messed up. More often than not.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 08:31:51 pm by flowers »