Author Topic: Rev. Cruz: ‘This Administration Wants to Create Strife … Obama Is a Student of Saul Alinsky’  (Read 345 times)

rangerrebew

Rev. Cruz: ‘This Administration Wants to Create Strife … Obama Is a Student of Saul Alinsky’

The Obama administration is deliberately dividing people into victim-groups and pitting one against the other “to create strife” in society, said Rev. Rafael Cruz, who added that this is a strategy President Obama adopted from left-wing activist Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his infamous book, Rules for Radicals, to “Lucifer.”

“What happened in Ferguson, [Missouri], what happened in those other places is that this administration wants to create strife,” said Rev. Cruz during an evening talk in Woodbury, Minn. 

“The whole concept of social justice is all about dividing everybody into a series of smaller groups, make every group seem like a victim and just put one group against the other,” he said.  “They are trying to create this strife -- because you have to realize that Obama is a student of Saul Alinsky.”

“If you look at Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky said, ‘never waste a good crisis,’” said the evangelical minister.  “As a matter of fact, Saul Alinsky said, ‘you create a crisis and then you come as the savior of the crisis – we need crisis to make change.’”

“That is what Obama is doing and that is what Hillary Clinton will do because Hillary Clinton has been following Alinsky since she was in college,” said Rev. Cruz. “So, it is created by this administration. We need to unify all Americans and stop all this concept of hyphenated Americans and get back to where we’re all Americans.”

In the dedication to his book, Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky (1909-1972) wrote, “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

In an interview [1] with Playboy magazine, Alinsky was asked whether he believed in an afterlife. He answered, “if there is an afterlife, and I have anything to say about it, I will unreservedly choose to go to Hell.”

When asked why, Alinsky said [1], “Hell would be Heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. … Once I get into Hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there. They’re my kind of people.”

Rafael Cruz fled Cuba at age 18 in 1957 after he realized Fidel Castro was a hardcore Communist. He worked his way through the University of Texas working as a dishwasher making 50 cents an hour.  He earned a degree in mathematics. He was granted political asylum in 1961 and he because a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2005.
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-cruz-administration-wants-create-strife-obama-student-saul-alinsky

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gee.....

...and we only had to wait a little over seven years INTO HIS SECOND BLEEPING TERM...to read something like this?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald