Author Topic: New York Times slams Trump's mocking of handicapped reporter as 'outrageous'  (Read 17613 times)

Offline Paladin

Re: New York Times slams Trump's mocking of handicapped reporter as 'outrageous'
« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2015, 11:50:19 pm »
Lando Lincoln (8:15:59): "The "stop talking about Trump" begins with me. Right now."

Sinkspur (8:17:58): "Me too, I guess."

Sinkspur (10:49:12): "When the American public is willing to vote for a person of low character for president, who will lie to them AND THEY KNOW HE/SHE IS LYING TO THEM, then it's the people who are deficient as well. The Trump phenomenon is a combination of the celebrity culture meeting unhappy people who are projecting what they want in a leader onto someone who will appeal to that unhappiness with the basest of emotions."

Stunning. Over 2 hours before he violated his own statement and returned to bashing his total obsession, Donald Trump. I am amazed it took so long.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Oceander

Re: New York Times slams Trump's mocking of handicapped reporter as 'outrageous'
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2015, 12:01:21 am »
Lando Lincoln (8:15:59): "The "stop talking about Trump" begins with me. Right now."

Sinkspur (8:17:58): "Me too, I guess."

Sinkspur (10:49:12): "When the American public is willing to vote for a person of low character for president, who will lie to them AND THEY KNOW HE/SHE IS LYING TO THEM, then it's the people who are deficient as well. The Trump phenomenon is a combination of the celebrity culture meeting unhappy people who are projecting what they want in a leader onto someone who will appeal to that unhappiness with the basest of emotions."

Stunning. Over 2 hours before he violated his own statement and returned to bashing his total obsession, Donald Trump. I am amazed it took so long.

The truth will out, no matter how one tries to stifle it.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2015, 12:43:20 am »

The truth will out, no matter how one tries to stifle it.

Bullsh*t.

The truth didn't out for TWO presidential elections.   

Now, it's MY turn.   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald