Author Topic: Gowdy Just Got Hit With A Lawsuit Over A ‘Serious Crime’- You Be The Judge Of How Serious It Is…  (Read 663 times)

rangerrebew

Gowdy Just Got Hit With A Lawsuit Over A ‘Serious Crime’- You Be The Judge Of How Serious It Is…

Claimed that such a "serious crime" has "ended the careers of many...

F. Peter Brown November 23, 2015 at 11:46am

Bradley Podliska, a former staffer for the House Benghazi Select Committee headed by Trey Gowdy, accused Republicans on the committee in October of inappropriately targeting Hillary Clinton.

Some Democrats pounced on the accusation to argue that the Benghazi committee needs to be shut down. Representative Adam Schiff, D-Calif., a member of the committee, stated at the time: “It’s been clear that Secretary Clinton has been the true target of this investigation, and the Republican whistleblower who has come 

Now, Podliska is back again, suing the panel and Chairman Trey Gowdy for responding to Podliska’s accusations in a way which he alleges defamed his character.

According to MSNBC, Podliska claimed that such a “serious crime” has “ended the careers of many professionals in national security-related industries.”

Committee Republicans had earlier stated that Podliska was fired after extended efforts to create a “hit piece” on Clinton “that bore no relationship whatsoever to the committee’s current investigative tone, focus, or investigative plan.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gowdy-just-got-hit-with-a-lawsuit-over-a-serious-crime-you-be-the-judge-of-how-serious-it-is/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:46:53 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Doesn't this exonerate Nixon?  I always thought the Watergate investigation was about Nixon but now I find these committees aren't supposed go after people, only events.  I think the democratic committee ought to apologize to the world for their mistake. :whistle:

Offline Carling

Doesn't this exonerate Nixon?  I always thought the Watergate investigation was about Nixon but now I find these committees aren't supposed go after people, only events.  I think the democratic committee ought to apologize to the world for their mistake. :whistle:

Only Republicans are allowed to be investigated.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

rangerrebew

Only Republicans are allowed to be investigated.

My bad.  I forgot. 88kleenix