Author Topic: Trump to supporters: Report your neighbors for suspicious activities  (Read 456 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/donald-trump-report-neighbor-police-cops-suspicious-muslims

November 25, 2015, 08:46 am

Trump: Report your neighbors for suspicious activities

By Mark Hensch

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said late Tuesday that everyday Americans should monitor their neighbors for questionable behavior.

“The real greatest resource is all of you, because you have all those eyes and you see what’s happening,” he told listeners in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

“People move into a house a block down the road, you know who’s going in,” Trump continued. "You can see and you report them to the local police.
“You’re pretty smart, right?” he asked his audience. "We know if there’s something going on, report them. Most likely you’ll be wrong, but that’s OK.

“That’s the best way. Everybody’s their own cop in a way. You’ve got to do it. You’ve got to do it.”

Trump’s remarks expand on his recent calls for surveillance of America’s mosques for potential terrorism.

He also criticized President Obama late Tuesday for not monitoring the nation’s Islamic worship centers for extremism.

“There’s something going on in the mosques and other places,” Trump said. "There’s some nastiness, there’s some meanness there.

“[Why is President Obama] so empathetic on not solving the problem?” the outspoken billionaire asked.

“I call him the great divider,” Trump added of Obama. "I am going to be a unifier. I’m going to be the best protector. I’m going to fight like hell for this country.”

Trump has pushed for escalated monitoring of Muslim Americans and their communities in the wake of recent terrorist attacks by radical Islamists and suggested a database for incoming refugees.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria killed 130 people and wounded more than 300 others during attacks on Paris earlier this month.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Trump to supporters: Report your neighbors for suspicious activities
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 09:00:31 pm »
Wow EVERY single plitican s saying "IF you see something say something" but some how it "out-rage-ous" when Trump does it.

The Trump Derangement is now complete. It has taken over come all the rational abilities of some members of the "media."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 09:03:00 pm »
“I call him the great divider,” Trump added of Obama. "I am going to be a unifier"

The only thing Trump is uniting in the country is the 90% that despise him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 09:20:52 pm »
“I call him the great divider,” Trump added of Obama. "I am going to be a unifier"

The only thing Trump is uniting in the country is the 90% that despise him. 

Source please.  Thanks.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 11:45:29 pm »
Not the way I would have said it, but I agree we need to be cognoscente of what is going on around us and - if we see something say something. Same piece of advice we get from our block watch parties.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 11:57:04 pm »
Source please.  Thanks.

The source is me. And you can quote me.