Author Topic: Donald Trump Declares: ‘Second Amendment 100%’  (Read 2472 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Declares: ‘Second Amendment 100%’
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:50 pm »
Trump is a life member of the NRA....

Here are Trump’s exact words:

You mention that the media describes the AR-15 as an “assault rifle,” which is one example of the many distortions they use to sell their agenda. However, the AR-15 does not fall under this category. Gun-banners are unfortunately preoccupied with the AR-15, magazine capacity, grips, and other aesthetics, precisely because of its popularity.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/donald-trump-lifetime-member-of-nra-concealed-permit-holder/

It's almost like the fable of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'.

Pathetic...the desperation of the Trump-a-phobics.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2015, 09:14:08 pm »
Never forget, Trump is the same person who chastised Romney for being "too mean" to immigrants when he merely suggested self-deportation; Trump wants to round up 11 million people and shuttle them across the border.

He saw "thousands and thousands of Muslims" celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey.

And he didn't know the reporter whose handicap he mocked perfectly.

Why anybody would believe a single thing this man says is beyond me.  He and Hillary are both pathological liars.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2015, 09:19:17 pm »
Not trying to defend or support Trump -- merely putting forth more info.  I don't see that he's waivered on the issue all that much.  One of the quotes is going back 15 years ago.  Again, we don't have a voting record to check against -- simply his words. 

I'll support him on this. I don't like the guy. Don't trust the guy. Sure as HELL don't want him as President. But if it's a BS accusation, I'll call it so.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2015, 10:30:21 pm »
I'll support him on this. I don't like the guy. Don't trust the guy. Sure as HELL don't want him as President. But if it's a BS accusation, I'll call it so.

This is about the 6th "BS accusation" they've made against him since the John McCain "war hero because he was captured" comment.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2015, 02:23:51 am »

I'm not a Trump supporter and I certainly have my doubts about the guy ... but the MSM is picking our candidates apart and the RNC, GOPe does nothing but sit idly by hoping that the media does enough damage that it elevates Rubio and Bush.  Let's face it Trump has been taking a beating from the media almost on a daily basis. If Trump wasn't in the way, I can almost guarantee you that Bush would be polling much higher if not the frontrunner - that's who the GOPe/RNC wants along with the media.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2015, 04:52:38 am »
Second Amendment 100%

Good for Trump for coming around, but big deal.

Are any of the other GOP candidates, besides Gov Christie, for gun control?