Author Topic: Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames
« on: November 24, 2015, 10:40:08 am »
November 23, 2015, 02:09 pm
Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames

By Jesse Byrnes

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's latest video, posted online Monday, portrays Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton laughing over flaming images of the Benghazi attack.

"Hillary has been having a laugh at our expense for years," reads text at the beginning of the video, followed immediately with a series of video clips of the former secretary of State chuckling.

Clinton's laughter can be heard while several news clips fly across the screen highlighting several controversies, from Whitewater to the recent federal investigation into her private email arrangement while at State.

The final clip of Clinton laughing — taken from her testimony on Capitol Hill last month before the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya — is overlaid on burning images from the attack, which left four Americans dead.

Her laughing in the video jumps to text to finish the ad: "Don't let the joke be on us!"

Trump has knocked several Republican presidential rivals in other videos posted to his Instagram account in recent months, including ones asking whether retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson is a "violent criminal? Or pathological liar?" and another criticizing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush on the issue of illegal immigration.

Clinton's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=186655.new#new
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:40:53 am by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 02:19:49 pm »
Finally!  An attack against Hillary. However, I watched the video/ad and felt that the ad misses the mark; most people know Hillary's cackle, but the ad would have delivered a more powerful punch if it would have focused on her responsibility for Benghazi and the result, not her laugh.  Just my humble opinion here.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Relic

Re: Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 02:33:10 pm »
Finally!  An attack against Hillary. However, I watched the video/ad and felt that the ad misses the mark; most people know Hillary's cackle, but the ad would have delivered a more powerful punch if it would have focused on her responsibility for Benghazi and the result, not her laugh.  Just my humble opinion here.

I agree. It seemed like just an attempt to mock her laugh, rather than point out any specific failure.