Author Topic: Trump Fires Warning Shot at RNC: 'That wasn't the deal'  (Read 1615 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Trump Fires Warning Shot at RNC: 'That wasn't the deal'
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 08:41:19 pm »
Got it Sink. Agreements are only binding on your foes, your side can do what ever it wants. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 08:44:55 pm »
Got it Sink. Agreements are only binding on your foes, your side can do what ever it wants.

Since candidates cannot control Super Pacs, and none of the Super Pacs signed the agreement, I don't see what the problem is.

As for "agreements," why doesn't Trump take the step of not trashing his opponents?

Trump will use any excuse to play the victim.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »

He was of the same mind when he told me it would be wrong for Donald Trump to use Executive Orders in the fashion Obama used them...to skirt Congress and do whatever the hell he wanted.

"Rules for thee but not for me!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 09:00:16 pm »
He was of the same mind when he told me it would be wrong for Donald Trump to use Executive Orders in the fashion Obama used them...to skirt Congress and do whatever the hell he wanted.

"Rules for thee but not for me!"

Donald Trump is not going to use EOs because he's never going to be president.  Watch him go ballistic on these new ads. THAT is exactly the reaction they're intended to elicit.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »
Donald Trump is not going to use EOs because he's never going to be president.  Watch him go ballistic on these new ads. THAT is exactly the reaction they're intended to elicit.

Yeah.  He will.  Become president.

I was saying that one of your points at the time was the 'two wrongs don't make a right', when we were going back and forth on a thread.

You said a Prez Trump would be essentially a eunuch because Congress wouldn't let him execute some of his 'promises'. 

I said he could do an Obama and use EOs.

You cry "FOUL", and use the moral card.  After EIGHT years of Barack Obama and all the destruction and chaos he's caused.

It disappoints me that you lack any sense of empathy for those of us who've reached the point of "ENOUGH!!"

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 09:27:47 pm »

I was saying that one of your points at the time was the 'two wrongs don't make a right', when we were going back and forth on a thread.

You said a Prez Trump would be essentially a eunuch because Congress wouldn't let him execute some of his 'promises'. 

You cry "FOUL", and use the moral card.  After EIGHT years of Barack Obama and all the destruction and chaos he's caused.

It disappoints me that you lack any sense of empathy for those of us who've reached the point of "ENOUGH!!"

Ends justify the means.  The very thing we despise in Obama we jump up and down over when it's our orange-haired boy doing it.

However, as even you admitted, Congress will keep him on a short leash and impeach and convict him in a heartbeat.  So his VP choice would be very important.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 09:41:14 pm »

Trying to reason with a TRUMP hater who does not even have a pair to support anyone, let alone to take a stand on anything he believes in is like using a shot glass to get rid of the water on a sinking boat. :thud:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 09:42:52 pm »
Ends justify the means.  The very thing we despise in Obama we jump up and down over when it's our orange-haired boy doing it.

However, as even you admitted, Congress will keep him on a short leash and impeach and convict him in a heartbeat.  So his VP choice would be very important.

They wouldn't impeach him.  They would simply cross the aisle and together override every veto...not fund any of his pet programs.

Of course, this will make history as 'President Trump' switches parties and becomes a Democrat...where he'll get reelected in a landslide.

...in a super majority RAT Congress, btw.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 10:01:46 pm »
Since candidates cannot control Super Pacs, and none of the Super Pacs signed the agreement, I don't see what the problem is.

As for "agreements," why doesn't Trump take the step of not trashing his opponents?

Trump will use any excuse to play the victim.

But, this isn't a SuperPac.  This is an LLC, with an (presumably) ex-RNC employee.  And, why is that significant?  Because an LLC doesn't have to reveal its members....   :pondering: