Author Topic: Obama Points to His Great Courage Traveling to Paris Climate Summit Under Heavy Guard  (Read 620 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.independentsentinel.com/obama-points-to-his-great-courage-traveling-to-paris-climate-summit-under-heavy-guard/

Obama Points to His Great Courage Traveling to Paris Climate Summit Under Heavy Guard
by S. Noble • November 22, 2015   

Barack Obama actually said at a presser Sunday that by attending the Climate Conference he is showing ISIS I’m ‘Not Afraid’ and Amb Wendy Sherman, putting a smiley face on Obama’s ‘no strategy’ plan against ISIS, said President Obama Has Been About “Resolve Not Fear” Against ISIS.

Barack Obama said he would go ahead with a visit to Paris for the pivotal UN summit on climate change despite the recent attacks in the French capital, urging other leaders to do the same to show “we are not afraid” of extremists.

“I think it’s absolutely vital for every country, every leader, to send a signal that the viciousness of a handful of killers does not stop the world from doing vital business,” Obama said following an Asia-Pacific summit in Malaysia.

In addition to hunting down terrorists, missile strikes, curbing jihadist financing and other steps, “the most powerful tool we have to fight ISIL is to say that we’re not afraid”, he said.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Maybe he'd like to ride into Paris on his little bicycle, wearing his cute little helmet.

Offline mountaineer

Surrounded by crackers carrying those evil, evil guns. Who's da man? You are, Barry!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/261193-obama-climate-conference-is-powerful-rebuke-to-terrorists

By Timothy Cama - 11/24/15 12:41 PM EST

President Obama declared Tuesday that next week’s climate change summit in Paris would be a “powerful rebuke” to terrorists, speaking alongside French President François Hollande at a joint news conference.

“Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference,” Obama said during his prepared remarks, which focused mostly on the efforts to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

“What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children,” he added.

The two leaders met in Washington a week and a half after ISIS carried out multiple terrorist attacks in Paris, killing 130, and less than a week before Obama goes to the French capital to work with world leaders on an international pact to fight climate change.

Obama struck a similar tone Sunday at a news conference in Malaysia.

“I think it is absolutely vital for every country, every leader, to send a signal that the viciousness of a handful of killers does not stop the world from doing vital business, and that Paris ... is not going to be cowered by the violent, demented actions of a few,” Obama said about the upcoming climate conference.

Obama and other administration officials have been criticized for their insistence that climate change is a threat to national security on par with terrorism.

Obama and dozens of other international leaders will participate in an event at the conference Monday, but he will leave Tuesday, and the conference will continue until at least Dec. 11.

Hollande is scheduled to host Obama for dinner Monday night.

Hollande also said that holding the conference is a good sign in the fight against the Islamic State.

“I think there cannot be any better symbol or response but to hold the conference in Paris ... with some 150 heads of state and government,” Hollande said at the news conference.

France’s government has ramped up security for the conference in the wake of the attacks, including a ban on most activities related to the event, such as rallies and concerts
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Is he trying to kill the ISIS terrorists with laughter?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich 3h3 hours ago

Obama actually just said attending a climate change summit is how to stand up to ISIS terrorists.

That will teach em!!!!
Support the USO

Offline andy58-in-nh

What scares me most is that Obama might actually believe his own BS.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

God help us I think he is.   :facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

He is a laughingstock to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, he has made our nation a laughingstock, as well.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He is a laughingstock to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, he has made our nation a laughingstock, as well.

We deserve to be a laughing stock! We elected this clown TWICE and allowed him to use every institution of our government to destroy us with virtually NO opposition!
!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We deserve to be a laughing stock! We elected this clown TWICE and allowed him to use every institution of our government to destroy us with virtually NO opposition!
!
Indeed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline xfreeper

hit 'em hard with a carbon tax. yeah, that will show them

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote above:
"We deserve to be a laughing stock! We elected this clown TWICE and allowed him to use every institution of our government to destroy us with virtually NO opposition!"

Sadly, you're right.
That's why I'm apprehensive about 2016.

Regardless of our best efforts, it's still going to be a long, uphill climb to win back the White House, if that's even still possible.

And with each succeeding election cycle, it's going to get harder.

Look at the legions pouring into the country, who are not like us.

But worse, look at the young growing up.
How much of a connection do they have with the nation's traditional past?
How are we going to reverse 40 years of ever-leftward-leaning "public education"?
How are we going to restore conservative voices in the nation's colleges?

Think the country's changed in the last thirty years?
By golly, just wait thirty more...