Author Topic: Trump on ABC "This Week": Will not rule out Muslim database or a 3rd party run  (Read 11155 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ideologically, you might be right.

Practically, a candidate who has no support from his party in Congress is always on probation.

Says who?

Offline sinkspur

Says who?

Says Congress.

You really think Trump would get his ridiculous deportation plan through  even a Republican Congress?  Or his Muslim database?  Or his plan to raise taxes on his idea of "the wealthy"? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Don't go there....that is NOT the topic here..

Are you monitoring me?  On Friday night, when Trump WAS the topic, you skewered me for talking about Trump.

What are the rules around here?  Or, rather, what are your rules for me?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Says Congress.

You really think Trump would get his ridiculous deportation plan through  even a Republican Congress?  Or his Muslim database?  Or his plan to raise taxes on his idea of "the wealthy"?

I hope you are right because if Trump were to get elected I would not want him to be able to enact either of those initiatives.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are you monitoring me?  On Friday night, when Trump WAS the topic, you skewered me for talking about Trump.

What are the rules around here?  Or, rather, what are your rules for me?

Are you paranoid...I was just reading the thread like everyone else when I saw your post to RIV about Israel which does not belong here..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

I hope you are right because if Trump were to get elected I would not want him to be able to enact either of those initiatives.

I don't think Trump would be able to enact most of what he wants.

On Friday, Trump proposed a "government program" to deal with college loans.  Like most Trump ideas, it was bereft of details.  So who knows what he wants.

Trump just makes stuff up on the fly.  He can never admit that he might need to think something through, like most sane people.

But, you can be sure, whatever he comes up with, it will be the best government program ever.

Offline sinkspur

Are you paranoid...I was just reading the thread like everyone else when I saw your post to RIV about Israel which does not belong here..

No.  But I was just hoping the boss wasn't jumping in on the gang tackle.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No.  But I was just hoping the boss wasn't jumping in on the gang tackle.

Then remove that comment to her..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Are you monitoring me?

I hope she is.  Because your hatred has altered your ability to think clearly and post appropriately.

If you want to debate me on the best path for Israel's survival, growth and geopolitical position, then start a damn thread.  I will meet you there and debate you word for word and proposal for proposal.  I've asked you to do this for months, but you behave like chickens&*t taking cheap and irresponsible swipes at me on threads of a totally different topic. 

Sink, I don't care how distraught you may be, or how low the oxygen level is in your mother's basement - - -I am effing sick and tired of this BS from you.  So stop it.  And stop now!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote above:
"At this point a database, a national registry, DNA collection, photometrics, fingerprinting (internment camps, anyone?) sounds pretty sensible to me."

Coming into the thread late again, as usual, but it sounds sensible and reasonable to me, as well.

Go Trump!

Offline sinkspur

I hope she is.  Because your hatred has altered your ability to think clearly and post appropriately.

If you want to debate me on the best path for Israel's survival, growth and geopolitical position, then start a damn thread.  I will meet you there and debate you word for word and proposal for proposal.  I've asked you to do this for months, but you behave like chickens&*t taking cheap and irresponsible swipes at me on threads of a totally different topic. 

Sink, I don't care how distraught you may be, or how low the oxygen level is in your mother's basement - - -I am effing sick and tired of this BS from you.  So stop it.  And stop now!

Hatred?  Goodness. You're out of sorts.  Maybe tomorrow you'll be in a better mood.  I don't hate anybody.  Most especially you.  In fact, I told myself earlier, "I'm going to be nice and honest and truthful to RIV." 

I hope everybody on this thread has noticed that it's not me who's losing his temper.  Several others, however, have.  And yet I'm the one who's being kicked.

Strange.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:49:56 am by sinkspur »

In fact, I told myself earlier, "I'm going to be nice and honest and truthful to RIV."

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I hope everybody on this thread has noticed that it's not me who's losing his temper.  Several others, however, have.  And yet I'm the one who's being kicked. 

Oh, for heavens sakes, Sink.  Man up!  (You're embarrassing yourself  :whistle: )

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, this is typical. Once again we have a thread which is well off course.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Strange.

I can't speak to what others might notice but what I notice is that one poster here thinks his is the superior intellect and intends to beat everyone else about the head and shoulders until they admit it!

If I were running the place his welcome mat would have been picked up long ago.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:11:28 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Well, this is typical. Once again we have a thread which is well off course.

What do you think of Trump's threat to run third party after he signed a pledge he wouldn't do that?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I can't speak to what others might notice but what I notice is that one poster here thinks his is the superior intellect and intends to beat everyone else about the head and shoulders until they admit it!

If I were running the place his welcome mat would have been picked up long ago.

I am about ready to shake that mat!
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
BULLETIN!!!

Kenny's ALIVE!!!     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

BULLETIN!!!

Kenny's ALIVE!!!     :whistle:

Please explain to the uninitiated.  Thanks.

Online DCPatriot

Please explain to the uninitiated.  Thanks.

The Walking Dead!

I knew he rolled under the dumpster!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am about ready to shake that mat!

I have been extremely reluctant to voice an opinion on matters concerning the site because it is not really my place.

But as a user opinion, I would input that the very high marks for participation and general activity may be offset by persistent negativity.

Also, there is a clear pattern of both flooding the site with dozens of posts all expressing the same point of view, and by doing so all other threads except Trump threads are drowned out, and never have an opportunity to be read and discussed. And there is a very clear pattern that when a thread begins to swing positively to Trump, inevitably there will be a provocative post which deviates the thead to talking about nothing.

Overall, I have to agree with those who say that there is more negative than positive, with all things considered.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

I have been extremely reluctant to voice an opinion on matters concerning the site because it is not really my place.

But as a user opinion, I would input that the very high marks for participation and general activity may be offset by persistent negativity.

Also, there is a clear pattern of both flooding the site with dozens of posts all expressing the same point of view, and by doing so all other threads except Trump threads are drowned out, and never have an opportunity to be read and discussed. And there is a very clear pattern that when a thread begins to swing positively to Trump, inevitably there will be a provocative post which deviates the thead to talking about nothing.

Overall, I have to agree with those who say that there is more negative than positive, with all things considered.

Last I looked, nobody forces anybody to post on this site.

If you don't like my "dozens of posts," ignore them.  And if posters respond to the Trump threads, that indicates, ipso facto, that they don't care about those other threads.

You can resolve your quandry by simply passing over my posts.  Pass over my threads too. I don't have a gun to your head to post anywhere.

Offline famousdayandyear

The Walking Dead!

I knew he rolled under the dumpster!    :beer:

Since I don't have cable, I missed what I suppose should be an obvious reference.  And the topics shift so quickly here, I admit I get confused.
Plus, I am getting afraid to post anymore.  So, there's that.

Online DCPatriot

Well, it's a lot better than it used to be...if you get my drift.

I still maintain Sinkspur is an astute observer of politics.  His predictions are typically correct.

What seems to get under some peoples' skin is his style of posting....one of a super-confident, plain speaking...take your political correctness and shove it up your *** poster.

I've always figured he reads a thread and if he gets upset enough, pity the poor bastard to whom he replies.   :laugh:

Tomorrow's another day!    :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

Since I don't have cable, I missed what I suppose should be an obvious reference.  And the topics shift so quickly here, I admit I get confused.
Plus, I am getting afraid to post anymore.  So, there's that.

Nothing to worry about, IMO.

Trump keeps rising...the sun keeps rising.  Cats are happy.  Food in the fridge....   :beer:

Offline famousdayandyear

Nothing to worry about, IMO.

Trump keeps rising...the sun keeps rising.  Cats are happy.  Food in the fridge....   :beer:

Point is I used to really enjoy this site as an admitted outsider.  I was never part of the original FR cabal that seem to know each other so well from those days. 

Guess I'm tired of being called a "drunk" by your friend when he cannot think of a rational rejoinder.  So, continue to support each other.   Just don't do so at the exclusion of new intelligent members.