Author Topic: BBC Host Absolutely Destroys ‘Loser Islamist Scumbags’ Over Paris Attacks  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

BBC Host Absolutely Destroys ‘Loser Islamist Scumbags’ Over Paris Attacks

BBC commentator Andrew Neil delivered a blistering rejoinder to the Islamic State militants that scarred Western Europe last week, opening Thursday’s BBC show ‘This Week’ with a near two-minute denunciation of the “Islamist scumbags” that killed 132 people in the French capital to “prove the future belongs to them rather than a civilization like France.” “I can’t say I fancy their chances,” mocked Neil, before listing the cornerstones of French civilization, from Monet to Descartes, Rousseau to Camus, Berlioz to Satie, Daft Punk to Zizou Zidane… “Liberté, égalité, fraternité and crème Brulee.” “Versus what?” he asked. “Beheadings, crucifixions, amputations, slavery, mass murder, medieval squalor and a death cult barbarity that would shame the Middle Ages.” “I think the outcome is pretty clear to everyone but you,” Neil continued. “You will lose. In a thousand year’s time, Paris, that glorious city of lights, will still be shining bright as will every other city like it. And you will be as dust, along with the ragbag of fascist Nazis and Stalinists that previously dared to challenge democracy and failed.”

http://conservativevideos.com/bbc-host-absolutely-destroys-loser-islamist-scumbags-over-paris-attacks-you-will-be-dust/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:22:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“I think the outcome is pretty clear to everyone but you,” Neil continued. “You will lose. In a thousand year’s time, Paris, that glorious city of lights, will still be shining bright as will every other city like it. And you will be as dust, along with the ragbag of fascist Nazis and Stalinists that previously dared to challenge democracy and failed.”

Nice try, but he's dreaming.

The lights of Paris will remain bright only if the French -- and the rest of white/Christian Western Europe -- wake up to the reality of who the enemy is, and embrace the measures (extreme as they appear to be today) necessary to defeat it and vanquish it to the ash heap of history.

Otherwise, those lights along with the rest of Europe's lights will be extinguished to be followed by a new dark ages from which no second Renaissance will spring...

Offline aligncare

"The Western world it is explodin
Violence flarin, bullets loadin
You're old enough to kill but not for votin
You don't believe in war but what's that gun your totin..."

How quaint those words sound today. The guy who wrote the Eve of Destruction in '64 had the luxury of feeling secure living in America, 8500 miles from the nearest Viet Cong terrorist.

Ah, but it's different today. ISIS delivers to your doorstep. They don't just want your land, they want your body and soul.