Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - Extraordinary lengths five young Syrian men went to in bid to enter US amid ISIS fears: Greek passports forged in Brazil, hopping from country to country and not checking luggage to avoid scrutiny  (Read 833 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328118/Extraordinary-lengths-five-young-Syrian-men-went-bid-enter-amid-ISIS-fears-Greek-passports-forged-Brazil-hopping-country-country-not-checking-luggage-avoid-scrutiny.html

EXCLUSIVE - Extraordinary lengths five young Syrian men went to in bid to enter US amid ISIS fears: Greek passports forged in Brazil, hopping from country to country and not checking luggage to avoid scrutiny

The five Syrians were arrested in Honduras with forged Greek passports
    Men obtained stolen documents in Brazil and had their photos added on
    Officials believe they were making their way towards the United States
    Only had hand luggage with them to avoid checks as they made journey
    After missing a flight because of delays, they were found to not be Greek
    Men are not considered terrorists, Honduran officials tell Daily Mail Online
    Men fled Syria after fears they would be kidnapped by ISIS, police say

By Martin Gould In Tegucigalpa, Honduras, For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:59 EST, 21 November 2015 | Updated: 08:10 EST, 21 November 2015

Five Syrian men who caused international alarm when they were stopped in Central America on their way to the United States were only caught because their flight was delayed, Daily Mail Online has learned exclusively.

If the last Avianca Airlines flight from San Jose, Costa Rica, to Tegucigalpa, Honduras, had not been held up on Tuesday, the men would have been free to travel on.

But it was so late they missed their connecting flight to the northern Honduras city of San Pedro Sula, just 20 miles from the border. From there they planned to cross into Guatemala and travel by land through Mexico to the United States.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
They may not be considered terrorists, but since they could do it, couldn't actual terrorists do the same thing they did?

They could.  Another problem I have is in the description that they aren't considered terrorists - I don't trust or believe anything I hear in the news anymore.  Zero credibility with me.  That means that even totally innocent refugees that are legitimately trying to escape persecution cannot be trusted because the news medias brazenly lie, twist and omit the truth to suit their agendas. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

They could.  Another problem I have is in the description that they aren't considered terrorists - I don't trust or believe anything I hear in the news anymore.  Zero credibility with me.  That means that even totally innocent refugees that are legitimately trying to escape persecution cannot be trusted because the news medias brazenly lie, twist and omit the truth to suit their agendas. 

Not only that, but where are the women? Why aren't men rescuing their women and children?

Offline alicewonders

Not only that, but where are the women? Why aren't men rescuing their women and children?

Huge red flag for me.  Honorable people send their families out of harm's way and remain to fight for their homeland.  Extremely disturbing.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
According to the United Nations, 72% of Syrian refugees entering Europe are men...according to this picture at the Hungarian/Austrian border, it's edging closer to 100%!

Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan