Author Topic: Carr: John Kerry’s mouth a diplomatic incident  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carr: John Kerry’s mouth a diplomatic incident
« on: November 19, 2015, 02:18:18 pm »
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2015/11/carr_john_kerry_s_mouth_a_diplomatic_incident

Carr: John Kerry’s mouth a diplomatic incident
Howie Carr Thursday, November 19, 2015

ohn Forbes Kerry has said a lot of breathtakingly stupid things over the years, but this latest outbreak of foot-in-mouth disease may be his most appalling yet.

At the U.S. Embassy in Paris Tuesday, the secretary of state compared the two Muslim terrorist massacres in France this year — the shooting up of the Charlie Hebdo magazine offices and then last Friday’s celebration of diversity.

“There’s something different about what happened (Friday) from Hebdo,” he says on the tape, “and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of — not legitimacy — but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and, ‘OK, they’re really angry because of this or that.’ ”

Parse it however you want, moonbats. One of your heroes is basically saying that the editors had it coming to them, for exercising their right to free speech.

A couple of weeks ago an aide to Benjamin Netanyahu was criticized for noting that Kerry has the “mental age” of a 12-year-old. If anything, that Israeli was being unfair to 12-year-olds.

I’d call him an empty suit, but again, what did empty suits do to deserve being compared to John Kerry?

Perhaps you recall how he voted for the $87 billion before he voted against the $87 billion.

During the 2004 campaign, Kerry used to try to sell himself to the rubes as a regular Joe — “Can I get me a hunting license here?” he asked in rural Ohio. On the campaign trail that summer, he’d read the baseball scores like they were a tennis match, and then pretended to be excited — “Detroit 2, Red Sox 5.”

Last year, Kerry was accused of saying that Israel was in danger of becoming an apartheid state. He sort of denied it, but he did concede that “if I could rewind the tape” blah-blah-blah.

Then there was the time he blamed terrorism on the lack of fine dining options in the Maghreb — “the contrast between one family’s empty dinner plate and a fancy restaurant’s lavish menu.”

You mean like the Chanticleer Inn, Liveshot? Maybe you need to convene a Chablis summit on Nantucket.

Lately, like ISIS, Liveshot has grown exasperated with anyone who has the audacity to call him out … on anything. The Charlie Hebdo faux pas (to use his favorite language) wasn’t the first time he’s come down on the wrong side of the First Amendment.

This is Liveshot recently on global warming: “When science tells us that our climate is changing and human beings are largely causing that change, by what right do people stand up and just say ‘Well I dispute that or I deny that elementary truth.’ ”

By what right? How about the Bill of Rights? How about the fact that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about? Here’s one final quote from Liveshot:

“America can do better. And help is on the way.”

Yes it can, and we all surely hope so.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Carr: John Kerry’s mouth a diplomatic incident
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 04:09:09 pm »
He was just being honest about what he feels.