Author Topic: Trump won' rule out database, special ID for Muslims  (Read 10762 times)

Offline Paladin

Re: Trump won' rule out database, special ID for Muslims
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2015, 11:29:08 pm »
Because he was a Democrat who voted for Obama until the day before yesterday.

What a remarkable non-sequitur, even if not a surprise.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2015, 11:29:53 pm »
Don't have time for a longer response, but -

Fidelity to the Constitution is important to me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2015, 11:31:37 pm »

Is Donald Trump a Republican?

"Yes, Donald Trump is a Republican. He is a registered Republican in the State of New York as of the year 2009. It is interesting to note that Donald Trump was once a Democrat, and he actually switched over to the Democrat party in 2001 after being registered as a Republican. He has also donated money to people in both the Republican and Democratic parties – most notably, he has donated money John McCain and George W. Bush of the Republican Parties, while also donating money to Ted Kennedy and John Kerry of the Democratic parties."

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2015, 12:01:02 am »
He's says stupid sh*t because he knows what his audience laps up.

It's not Trump that's the problem. I'm realizing that.

Told you before, Sink.  You obviously don't listen because your rage toward Donald Trump gets in the way.

I'm done with the Republican Party, per se.   Done with Leftists posing as bleeding hearts while claiming moral high ground.

I'm done with political correctness.

Done with these Commies masquerading as Democrats.

Done with feral adults raised on the streets with absolutely no hope of ever finding meaningful employment.

I want to die seeing "America Great Again!"   I don't have much time.

The person trying to grab Obama's baton is the same as he is, sans the Muslim thingy.   She hates capitalism. 

And, she hates Israel too!   Haven't even gotten to the part where she's an evil disgusting b*tch.

The ONLY human on the planet that can beat Hillary Clinton's $$$ and media complex is Donald Trump.

And because of that you call me, "the problem". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 12:07:58 am »
Don't have time for a longer response, but -

Fidelity to the Constitution is important to me.

Me, too. I agree it's important.

I wonder if this refugee situation is a unique test of our constitution. Or did the framers foresee possibilities such as this? Could it be that the constitution is inadequately structured to deal with this event, to inform us what should be done with the fact that ISIS killers may be imbedded among Syrian asylum-seekers?

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2015, 12:12:10 am »
Told you before, Sink.  You obviously don't listen because your rage toward Donald Trump gets in the way.

I'm done with the Republican Party, per se.   Done with Leftists posing as bleeding hearts while claiming moral high ground.

Done with feral adults raised on the streets with absolutely no hope of ever finding meaningful employment.

The person trying to grab Obama's baton is the same as he is, sans the Muslim thingy.   She hates capitalism. 

And, she hates Israel too!   Haven't even gotten to the part where she's an evil disgusting b*tch.

The ONLY human on the planet that can beat Hillary Clinton's $$$ and media complex is Donald Trump.

:howlin: :howlin: :howlin:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2015, 12:13:55 am »
That was the first thing I thought of when reading the title of this thread. Glenn Beck has been warning us of the very real  possibility that we are being lead in the direction of fascism, all for the sake of national security. Fascism won't be forced on us, we will demand it out of a perceived necessity.    Prove me wrong. If we are not in danger of becoming a fascist state, then let me see Trump supporters say Trump is wrong on this one.   Anyone?

No they won't.. If Obama or Clinton proposed the same thing or if Bush proposed the same thing, Trump supporters here will be screaming bloody murder..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2015, 12:14:19 am »
Me, too. I agree it's important.

I wonder if this refugee situation is a unique test of our constitution. Or did the framers foresee possibilities such as this? Could it be that the constitution is inadequately structured to deal with this event, to inform us what should be done with the fact that ISIS killers may be imbedded among Syrian asylum-seekers?

That the Constitution is inadequate to deal with "the times" is a refrain I hear often, but from the Ginsburgs and Breyers and Schumers.

The Constitution is fine. If you want to do away with religious protections in the name of security, be damned careful what you wish for.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2015, 12:14:43 am »
Is Donald Trump a Republican?

"Yes, Donald Trump is a Republican. He is a registered Republican in the State of New York as of the year 2009. It is interesting to note that Donald Trump was once a Democrat, and he actually switched over to the Democrat party in 2001 after being registered as a Republican. He has also donated money to people in both the Republican and Democratic parties – most notably, he has donated money John McCain and George W. Bush of the Republican Parties, while also donating money to Ted Kennedy and John Kerry of the Democratic parties."

He is a Republican who voted for Obama in 2012..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2015, 12:15:47 am »

Yep.  You're the problem. BTW, Hillary doesn't hate capitalism. She wouldn't be where she is without Wall Street capitalism.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2015, 12:16:42 am »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2015, 12:18:43 am »

When your business depends on results, you hedge your bets.

Imagine the results getting permits/zoning if he had voted against the black guy?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2015, 12:20:20 am »

Imagine the results getting permits/zoning if he had voted against the black guy?

True his a crony capitalist...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2015, 12:27:24 am »

goopo     :thumbsup2:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2015, 12:29:09 am »

I just did some research on that and cannot find it anywhere..I did find Trump supporting Romney and was very upset Obama won in 2012..even calling for a revolution after the election

“I did not vote for President Obama … His whole platform was change, change. ..... "It is my honor, real honor, and privilege to endorse Mitt Romney," Trump added.”.
http://aboutmittromney.com/celebrities.htm

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/trump-tweets-a-call-for-revolution-after-obama/191191
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2015, 12:31:11 am »

So his only principle is what's in it for him. 

Good to know.  He doesn't really give a damn about you.

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2015, 12:31:21 am »
I just did some research on that and cannot find it anywhere..I did find Trump supporting Romney and was very upset Obama won in 2012..even calling for a revolution after the election

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/trump-tweets-a-call-for-revolution-after-obama/191191

Thanks for researching. 

« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2015, 12:36:57 am »
So his only principle is what's in it for him. 

Good to know.  He doesn't really give a damn about you. 

When this election is over I'd like to buy you a beer and hear all about the rich, smart, self-assured kid who stole your lunch money. 

I'll even throw in a burger.   ^-^

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:37:27 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2015, 12:40:51 am »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2015, 12:48:45 am »
What a useless, baseless thread perpetuated by the opposition of logic and common sense.  What good is GOPe going to do you when you are taken advantage of and taken down by deceptive and cunning sharia law?  Think I'm exaggerating?  Kidding?  Ask the sweet, accepting, loving Swedes.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2015, 12:50:38 am »

Thank you, I was debating whether I should correct kevindavis. Decided, no, what good would it do.

Anyway, here's a tweet from 2012:

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist then vote for Romney in 2012 to prove you are not stupid." Thanks Walter D!
7:19 AM - 6 Nov 2012
5,221 RETWEETS1,359 LIKES

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265835837156102144

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2015, 12:53:18 am »
When this election is over I'd like to buy you a beer and hear all about the rich, smart, self-assured kid who stole your lunch money. 

I'll even throw in a burger.   ^-^

I always brought my lunch in a paper bag  that my mother reused over and over.  And there were no rich kids in my school.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2015, 12:57:52 am »
Thank you, I was debating whether I should correct kevindavis. Decided, no, what good would it do.

Anyway, here's a tweet from 2012:

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist then vote for Romney in 2012 to prove you are not stupid." Thanks Walter D!
7:19 AM - 6 Nov 2012
5,221 RETWEETS1,359 LIKES

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265835837156102144

Wow, someone who hates Rubio trying to lie to defend the lord and savior Donald Trump...

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2015, 01:00:36 am »

Wow, someone who hates Rubio trying to lie to defend the lord and savior Donald Trump...

Knock if off with the personal sh*t.  It's childish and tiresome.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2015, 01:02:06 am »
Knock if off with the personal sh*t.  It's childish and tiresome.

Make me.. You Trumpsters are just as bad as Obama supporters...