Author Topic: ISIS are preparing a CHEMICAL attack, warns French PM, as US security sources confirm the terrorists are working on producing the deadly weapons  (Read 381 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3325021/French-PM-Valls-says-chemical-warfare-risk-not-ruled-out.html

France's prime minister has warned that militant jihadists linked to the terrorist cell that carried out the attacks in Paris last week, could be targeting the country with chemical and biological weapons.

Manuel Valls made the ominous prediction while calling on French MPs to extend the country's state of emergency for another three months, amid fears another attack is imminent.

His warning comes as U.S. security officials report that they have found proof that ISIS is developing bioweapons with the help of Syrian and Iraqi scientists in the Middle-East.

Just think when they gets nukes.

Online Lando Lincoln

Well, THAT would prompt Obama to draw a red line, wouldn't it?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline raml

No it wouldn't he would just buy masks for his family and let the rest of us perish.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
No it wouldn't he would just buy masks for his family and let the rest of us perish.

Guns, ammo, gold, food, water ... forgot the damn gas masks!   :thud:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.