Author Topic: Turkish Soccer Fans Chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ During Moment of Silence for Paris Victims  (Read 607 times)

Offline Paladin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg

One report had it they were booing during the moment of silence, but a poster at YouTube states, "They are chanting "Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez!" (The martyrs are immortal, the fatherland is indivisible). Which is just as bad, i guess." which means any dead terrorists is a martyr and will never be forgotten.

Whatever it is they are shouting, they are showing disdain for the moment of silence and the French dead. Remember now these are Turks, not Syrians, and like all Muslims are pigs; and that SOB Obama wants to bring pigs like this to create their sties here in America.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline famousdayandyear

Ergodan has steadily warped a once secular country into an Islamic nightmare.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, worth posting:

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."

-- Recep Tayyip Erdogan (president of Turkey)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
If anyone has any question as to how pervasive the appreciation for terrorists is within Islam this should erase all doubt.