Author Topic: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ted-cruz-obama-syrian-refugees-216018#ixzz3rrYxYmbM

Cruz to Obama: Say it to my face

By Katie Glueck

11/18/15 11:39 AM EST

Updated 11/18/15 11:56 AM EST

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday said that if President Barack Obama wants to be critical of his rhetoric, he should "come back and insult me to my face."

Obama has been critical of Cruz's proposal for handling the Syrian refugee crisis, which includes allowing in Syrian Christians, but not Syrian Muslims. The president earlier this week called that approach "shameful," adding, "we don't have religious tests to our compassion."

"Mr. President, if you want to insult me, you can do it overseas, you can do it in Turkey, you can do it in foreign countries, but I would encourage you, Mr. President, come back and insult me to my face," Cruz told reporters Wednesday morning, looking directly into the cameras. "Let's have a debate on Syrian refugees right now. We can do it anywhere you want. I'd prefer it in the United States and not overseas where you're making the insults. It's easy to toss a cheap insult when no one can respond, but let's have a debate."

Those remarks came after Cruz emerged from the Capitol Hill Club flanked by conservative Iowa congressman Steve King, who endorsed his presidential bid earlier this week. The two were meeting with House Republicans, to whom Cruz laid out his campaign strategy in a closed-door meeting.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Re: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 05:20:40 pm »
Cruz -

Please be our next President, pretty please!!!!  :cheerlead:

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 09:08:54 pm »
Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

NBC News
ByKatherine KruegerPublishedNovember 18, 2015, 11:39 AM EST 30336 views

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) addressed President Obama directly while speaking to reporters Wednesday, telling him to "come back and insult me to my face."

Cruz was responding to Obama's recent criticism of Republicans suggesting there be a religious test for Syrian refugees seeking entrance to the country, a plan he called "shameful" and "not American" while in Turkey for the Group of 20 summit.

"If you want to insult me, you can do it overseas, you can do it in Turkey, you can do it in foreign countries. But I would encourage you, Mr. President, come back and insult me to my face," Cruz said, staring directly into the camera.

Cruz got even more schoolyard, challenging the President to a debate any place, any time.

"Let's have a debate on Syrian refugees, right now. We can do it anywhere you want. I would prefer it in the United States and not overseas," the Republican presidential candidate said. "We'll do it on any station."

Cruz also called Obama's remarks "utterly unfitting of a President."

Watch Cruz's full remarks, via NBC News:

This story has been updated.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cruz-obama-insult-me-to-my-face
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:09:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 12:08:30 am »
I can hardly wait till Barrack HUSSEIN Obama and family moves out of the oval office and Ted Cruz and family moves in.  Imagine a president that actually loves America!!     :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!!    :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.