Author Topic: "How Is Civilization Supposed To Combat Islam?" - The Kelly File  (Read 573 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

"How Is Civilization Supposed To Combat Islam?" - The Kelly File
« on: November 18, 2015, 01:41:02 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1c_FRxwp0

I heard this segment on XM Radio last night.  I find it to be very pertinent.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GourmetDan

Re: "How Is Civilization Supposed To Combat Islam?" - The Kelly File
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 03:12:15 pm »

Jihad must be fought on both the physical and the psychological level.

What that means is that, after you kill them you must defile their bodies so that remaining jihadis believe that they won't get to 'heaven' nor receive their '72 virgins'.

If you take that belief away from them, and instead they believe they will end up in 'hell' because their bodies were defiled after death, you won't have nearly the enthusiasm for jihad that you have now.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 03:22:56 pm »

What that means is that, after you kill them you must defile their bodies so that remaining jihadis believe that they won't get to 'heaven' nor receive their '72 virgins'.

If you take that belief away from them, and instead they believe they will end up in 'hell' because their bodies were defiled after death, you won't have nearly the enthusiasm for jihad that you have now.

General Blackjack Pershing on Dealing With Islamic Terrorism

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/12/usmc-general-john-black-jack-pershing.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 03:25:51 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1c_FRxwp0

I heard this segment on XM Radio last night.  I find it to be very pertinent.

Anyone and everyone who thinks this Sunni/Shia business makes one hill of beans difference in the current situation needs to see that video!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 03:27:46 pm »
General Blackjack Pershing on Dealing With Islamic Terrorism

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/12/usmc-general-john-black-jack-pershing.html

Yep... it ain't rocket surgery to understand how to deal with Islam.

The reason it isn't done is because Islam is being allowed to grow in power by our 'leaders' in preparation for WW3...  it's not complicated...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 03:31:34 pm »
Yep... it ain't rocket surgery to understand how to deal with Islam.

The reason it isn't done is because Islam is being allowed to grow in power by our 'leaders' in preparation for WW3...  it's not complicated...

Thomas Jefferson sent a few Marines to Libya and shut them up for about two hundred years!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 03:31:35 pm »
And, it would be very helpful if leading clerics would condemn the bastards to spending eternity with 72 swine instead of virgins.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 03:33:19 pm »
And, it would be very helpful if leading clerics would condemn the bastards to spending eternity with 72 swine instead of virgins.

NEVER going to happen! It's in the book so they really can't do that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 03:39:55 pm »
NEVER going to happen! It's in the book so they really can't do that!

Yes, you are right. And that leading cleric would be defiled, disemboweled, and beheaded. 
John Steinbeck

Offline Relic

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 03:46:20 pm »

The only way to defeat the uncivilized, is to let slip the bonds of civilization.

The British fought the American revolutionaries in a very civilized fashion. Line up, take your shot, receive the volley, reload, do it again. The Americans seeing that they were out gunned, by a better trained army, took to guerilla warfare. Very uncivilized.

Now, muslims are taking a page from that book. So, do we continue to "line up"? Restrictive rules of engagement, genuine fear of collateral damage. Or, do we fight them on their level? If they are shooting from a mosque, destroy the mosque. If terrorists from a suicide attack are identified, kill their family, and burn their home.

We can fight them or their level or lose. Those are the only two options.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 03:49:07 pm »
Thomas Jefferson sent a few Marines to Libya and shut them up for about two hundred years!

I was telling my kids that's how the Marines became 'leathernecks'... for the leather collars they wore to protect against the moslem penchant for slitting throats...

Just so they understand that what we face today is nothing new... Islam has always been this way...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 03:50:18 pm »
I was telling my kids that's how the Marines became 'leathernecks'... for the leather collars they wore to protect against the moslem penchant for slitting throats...

Just so they understand that what we face today is nothing new... Islam has always been this way...

Well only for the last 1400 years or so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien