Author Topic: Trump: 'Is our president insane?' Billionaire accuses Obama of sending refugees to GOP states  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: 'Is our president insane?'
Billionaire accuses Obama of sending refugees to GOP states
Published: 20 hours ago

Donald Trump, whose lead in the polls for president just stretched even wider – due in large part to his straight talk on immigration, the refugee crisis and the Paris terror attacks – came out swinging against President Obama over the ongoing issues, telling radio host Laura Ingraham the commander-in-chief was sending Syrian migrants primarily to Republican states, ostensibly for political reasons.

“They send them to the Republicans, not to the Democrats, you know because they know the problem,” he said, Politico reported. “Why would we want to bother the Democrats?”

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

His comments came on the heels of two dozen or so governors, mostly leading Republican states, vowing to turn away any Syrian refugees out of concerns for their citizens’ safety. Obama’s called for America to accept 10,000 refugees over the next year.

Trump called such open border embrace nonsensical, especially since ISIS has vowed to use the resettlement trend to sneak in terrorists.

Trump tweeted: “Refugees from Syria are now pouring into our great country. Who knows who they are – some could be ISIS. Is our president insane?”

Trump said previously, during a rally in Knoxville, Tennessee, refugees should turn around and stay in Syria.

“What I’d like is … [to] build a beautiful safe zone and you have whatever it is so people can live, and they’ll be happier,” he said then, Politico reported.

On “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday, Trump doubled down on his safe zone comment, saying that scenario would help protect the innocents – both genuine refugees seeking safe havens for their families and the citizens of those countries that are taking them in and providing them new homes.

Wonder why Barack Obama does what he does? Andrew G. Hodges, a psychiatrist who specializes in forensic profiling, may have the answer, in “The Obama Confession: Secret Fear. Secret Fury.”

The Associated Press reported governors from both political parties have accepted refugees, but Republicans have been sent them at twice the rate as Democrats.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/trump-is-our-president-insane/#kKf3FyBoctPoebX5.99

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yes our president IS a Moron and IS Insane!  However, his "liberal lunacy" is purposefully aimed at destroying this country.  God help us all.   :0001:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Longiron

Lets hear it from the Trump haters on here. Is he right? :patriot: