Author Topic: King of Jordan warns of 'world war' against humanity  (Read 445 times)

rangerrebew

King of Jordan warns of 'world war' against humanity
« on: November 17, 2015, 07:18:55 pm »
King of Jordan warns of 'world war' against humanity
By AFP     2 hours ago in World

Jordan's King Abdullah II warned Tuesday of a "third world war against humanity", describing the Islamic State group as "savage outlaws of religion" in the wake of the Paris attacks.

During an official visit to Kosovo, Abdullah said both Europe and Islam were under attack from the "scourge" of terrorism that could strike anywhere and at any time.

"We are facing a third world war against humanity and this is what brings us all together," he told a press conference.

"This is a war, as I've said repeatedly, within Islam," he said, stressing the high number of Muslim victims of the Islamic State (IS) group.

Abdullah said groups such as IS "expose themselves daily as savage outlaws of religion, devoid of humanity, respecting no laws and no boundaries".

"So therefore we must act fast and holistically to tackle and respond to the interconnected threats whether it is in this region, Africa, Asia or in Europe," he said.

In France's worst-ever terror attacks, IS gunmen and suicide bombers murdered 129 people in coordinated onslaughts in Paris on Friday night.

Muslim-majority Jordan is, like France, a member of the US-led coalition battling the group, which controls swathes of land in its neighbours Iraq and Syria.

On Sunday, Abdullah said fighting extremism was "our fight as Muslims against those who aim to turn our societies and future generations towards fanaticism and extremism".

Jordan says it has taken in 1.4 million Syrians fleeing the war there since it broke out in 2011, but the UNHCR puts the figure at 600,000.

At least 250,000 people have died in more than four years of conflict in Syria.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/king-of-jordan-warns-of-world-war-against-humanity/article/449620#ixzz3rmIqUOih

Offline Millee

Re: King of Jordan warns of 'world war' against humanity
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:26:24 pm »
Ya listening, Obama????   :chairbang:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 07:29:03 pm »
Ya listening, Obama????   :chairbang:

Obama is doing what he can to assist the war against humanity.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 07:43:52 pm »
I never have been, and I am still not sure which side Obama is on. If a larger war breaks out involving Iran, I do not know which side Obama would join. He, probably because of ValJar seems to be very pro-Iran.

If war breaks against Israel, it seems clear that Obama would join the side attacking Israel, no matter who they are.

I get the impression that Obama would rather fight with ISIS than he would fight against them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 07:44:31 pm »
Obama is doing what he can to assist the war against humanity.

Everything possible!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 02:41:27 am »
240b wrote above:
"I never have been, and I am still not sure which side Obama is on."

You're being coy.

I know "which side" obama is on.

And it ain't "ours"!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 02:50:32 am »
Jordan's King Abdullah II warned Tuesday of a "third world war against humanity", describing the Islamic State group as "savage outlaws of religion" in the wake of the Paris attacks.

If the following is fake... why is it coming true?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan